Contact advertising [email protected]

How many hours on Widowmaker on quickplay do I need to enter comp?

• Thread starter Krystian Tarczałowicz
  • Start date
K

Krystian Tarczałowicz

How many hours on Widowmaker on quickplay do I need to enter comp?

G

Gabe Griffin

100 hours minimum in my opinion. Enough time invested where you can get consistant picks.

M

Mike Finch

I would say about 50+

J

Jeremy Fernando

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

Like 5 lol

R

Ryan Stoops

M

Mark Aguero

As long as your eliminations per life is around 3 in competitive consistently youll be fine

R

Rebecca Ann Jones

Idk , I have 12 hours and both achievements and still won't play her in comp cuz I don't feel consistent enough

R

Robert Ellison

Wtf are these numbers? When you feel like you're doing well for your ELO then play her. There is no magic number.

T

Taehoon Park

L

Loo Sarango

U never get the real feel of comp on quickplay, just go straight into comp and youll improve

J

Jeff Brown

Above 75% accuracy and 45% head shots. However long that takes.

M

Mark Aguero

Ive seen widowmakers with over 50 hours and not kill shit. Just pratice in quickplay then when everything feels smooth just jump into comp. Trial and error

R

Rin Draug

You need to be good, time does not define how well you're going to play with her

T

TK Kansatam

5 minutes with a couple lucky headshots and you're good to go.

C

Chucky Chuck

2 minutes. easy

A

Alys Boze

S

Sara Jean

I don't even think hours matter lmao I am about to get my 5th star I'm still trash xp

D

David Flores

Well Comp is designed in a way so that you'll play your rank and it puts you with others of the same rank, don't feel bad if it's low. You'll get better.

C

Christopher Fournier

As long as it takes to git gud, then throw your Xbox away because you're wasting your life trying to git gud at a garbage character

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom