Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One How many gigas is too many gigas for one person to raise? I am raising 3 currently and...

S

Shaylin Hale

How many gigas is too many gigas for one person to raise? I am raising 3 currently and it's relatively easy. Keeping in mind I like my sleep, and would need to leave them for up to 12 hours at a time. How many would be reasonable?

J

Jake Boughton

3 is easy. Once they are able to eat from troffs there consumption rate goes way down

R

Ray Williams

I'm solo now that new servers are out. I want to raise one so bad but not sure I can with work and the kid. Easy on the weekends but week days... I'd have to come home from work at lunch everyday

J

Jordon Weatherwax

for some reasonable sleep timing id say 5 or 6 but make sure you have troughs filled with food

L

Liam Ryan

12 hours is leaving it a bit long . Unless you have tek troughs then it would be alot easier

J

Jack Murphy

At least you’re getting it all done in one sitting. Best of luck

C

Clint Glaze

Also throw a stack of p salts in their inventory as that will help reduce the spoil time

L

Liam Ryan

If i done maths right it would take 40 hours for a stack of cooked to spoil in a trough or tame. But thats just spoil time alone, not taking into account the dinos eating it. So uoud have to have enough meat to feed them and then have troughs full as back up. But bearing in mind they eat cooked meat faster than raw due to less food points

G

Gregory Jr Stevenson

With tek troughs it’s easy I used to do 10 at a time solo had 10 tek troughs tho. I’d leave them for 12 hours at a time pushing 18 hours on adolescents and I raised mine on scorched

L

Liam Ryan

Tek troughs make it stupidly easy .

L

Liam Ryan

Depends what the genie range is on. Ideally place a genie down and have 10+ tek troughs placed round it

R

Raul Neto

The hardest part is to have free time during week.

E

Ethan O'Neil

You’re going to regret having the much power and get raided while offline

R

Roy Benthall

As long as you can keep up on all the meat, the more the merrier

T

T.j. Sickles

I would do 4 troughs per giga filled with cooked meat. Thats the best way to leave them for extended periods of time

W

Wyattjr K W Kevin

None

L

Luiss Elizarraras

I've done 6 easily with 3 people.

A

Ashley Marie Shorney

I'm just amazed you get 12 hours of sleep.

S

Sean Perry

I've done about 5 alone wasn't to bad

E

Es Kynan

Your crazy

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom