Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 How long does milk take to spoil now ?

L

Leon Foster

How long does milk take to spoil now ?

M

Mike Hill

Look at the bottle

T

Trey Warde

4 hours in preserving bin. Not long in inventory

S

Shane Hisle

2 hours in tame 4 hours in bin.

D

Daniielle LouiseOx

Never if u remember to refresh it ;)

S

Shane Hisle

Daniielle LouiseOx if you take milk out of a bin when it gets down to 20 or 30 minutes, when it goes into your inventory it has less than 10 minutes. Then you to wait 30 minutes for the transfer timer to run down and by then the milk is spoiled.

S

Shane Hisle

Only way I know of to reset milk now is to do it about every hour and make sure you have something in your inventory that s already at low timer so that when u pickup the milk from the bin the transfer timer matches what's already in your inventory.

D

Daniielle LouiseOx

Not really. U just got to time it right. Don't take it out of the bin until the timers on like 6 minutes. U just gotta get the milk an hour before it spoils to be safe. I'd rather do that then have to trap a Wyvern every 4 hours

S

Shane Hisle

That s assuming you get online at the right time and pick something up while the milk is at 1 and a half hours then wait out till the timer get to 6 minutes then get the milk, upload, turn off app, turn app on open server and spawn. We found that getting milk is quicker so far. But whatever works I guess.

D

Daniielle LouiseOx

U personally don't have to have anything in your inventory. It's a server save. Either way your only going to have to wait 30 mins to refresh the milk. U could jump on & have 2 mins to wait or be unlucky & have 27 minutes. Either way it's quicker & less hassle then kiting trapping knocking out the Wyvern & gettig the milk back

K

Ken Hughes

Preserving salt in your inventory also helps

T

Tristan Meckel

Bout 5

M

Michael Lowry

Isn't it convenient that the wyverns bottle the milk for us

M

Michael Shady

5hrs in preserving if you get it home quick enough. Its a full imprint time worth. Just raise 5 at once. I've already tried the jerboa (some people say jerboa has preserving qualities ive disproved that already) I've tried Dino's with salts vs preserving bin no salt. Preserving bin best. Just get home right away. Just do one milk run before every imprint and feed wether they wanted it or not its really easy. If your not familiar with milk runs just know you'll lose a few birds and some gear. But you'll learn from your mistakes. Its easy after while.

T

Tommy Zamarron

i could tell you trick to could make last long

R

Robert Bush

All milk sold has to have a date on it...

A

Ashleigh Cusack

10mins

M

Mark Woesin

So is it still possible to raise wyverns on the island ?

B

Brock Smith

Leave it on body transfer to another server before you spawn it close the app and download character back to your server

R

Ryan Sykes

Depends what map you're on

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom