Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch How do you turn off smart steering and auto accelerate? They are on by default and...

R

Ronnie Goodwin

How do you turn off smart steering and auto accelerate? They are on by default and I've literally checked every option and see nothing

J

Joe Burnham

To disable smart steering you need to start a race, press the + button to enter the menu, and then press the left trigger. From this menu you can also enable or disable tilt controls and auto-accelerate, along with disabling the mini-map.
Read more at
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Joe Burnham

There's also a way to enable/disable it when you're in the selection screens, there are three little icons but I don't remember the button to press. Happy playing :)

M

Matt Norris

Look inside the cover of the game

B

Bill Goodman

Smart swearing is when you can hold back while kids are around.

E

Eugene Gian-Mendro Alcoseba Zabate

Smart swearing is what the Frenchies do, they sound so pleasant to your ears yet they are already cursing you.

P

Paul O'Nolan

"I do say old chap, the way you threw that blue shell at me makes you a right bloody bastard."

D

Damian Armitage

I consider smart swearing an essential feature. You can't get by in life until you can use the f-word as a noun, verb and adjective

T

Tom Walsh

Sometimes its useful (Koopa City with Golden Mushroom)

J

Jermaul W

You lie, yiu didnt check everything.
And as others said. On tge selection screen

R

Ronnie Goodwin

I didn't realize what the icons were on the selection screen I messed around with a bunch of different stuff. I appreciate the tips for the newbie!!! How do you glance behind you? It's the only control I haven't figured out in game

T

Tom Walsh

X or y button

S

Spencer Miller

Press plus or minus on the vehicle part selection screen and you should see button prompts to turn them off.

A

Aaron Gonzalez

Ronnie Goodwin: +/- during vehicle select screen. Then look directly under stats bar. As for rear view: pretty sure it's x but if that doesn't work then y but more sure it's x. Although I never use rear view.

D

Danny A. Mannanov

Pause menu.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom