Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One How do you guys defend a cave with cave damage on PvP (Speed)? Obviously Turrets and...

K

Khal Möhle

How do you guys defend a cave with cave damage on PvP (Speed)?
Obviously Turrets and Plant X, what other effective defenses you like and use?

C

Clint Glaze

Megalania are good to attack down from close ceilings, arthros to destroy armor, gas grenades again for bottlenecks and pop shooters, trip wires, um lol lots of things

B

Brody Gunton

Plant y

B

Brody Gunton

Bear traps

K

Khal Möhle

ORP is off btw.

B

Brody Gunton

Poison nades

C

Colton Hallford

Right before the attack starts spam the whole entrance with bear traps and spike walls. They’ll think you’re just panicking and they won’t expect how annoying that actually is to get past.
Also make a bunch of flare guns with the firework skins on them to shoot at the attackers to annoy them lol

A

Alex Socks Humphries

If orp is off that's the risk you take I suppose

B

Brody Gunton

Poison trip wire

P

Patrick Doherty

Megalania and gigas

A

Artemis Garro

The trick is to build a perimeter that extends beyond the 6x damage. Caves should be used solely for dino storage and last stand defence

R

Ryley Holt

Try putting fences so they cant run at your turret towers

J

Jamie Robson

Bear traps, purlovias, plant x, plant y, turret towers and lots of dunmy structures to waste c4/ rockets

R

Rob Brookshaw

Honestly depends on the cave bro.

My go to route is pure dps at the entrance, lots of layering build at the back.

Plant x, TT, metal spikes, bear traps, metal railings/sign posts.

Depending on the cave gigas, rexs, thezis, direbears. Wyverns on turret mode melee statted. Lots you can do :)

R

Robert DW Deacon

if its an underwater cave watch out squids will break all your defenses and kill tames and players thru the walls. broken as fuck.

A

Adam Dixon

Wyvs on turrets mode behind a turrets wall behind a clustered blockade of as much metal crap as you can put down, spike walls, signposts etc. If you can keep the blockade just outside the cave and the wall on the very edge on the entrance even better.

A

Alexis McLeod

In place of a poison grenade you could have a poison wyvern on turret mode.

Other than that, what everyone else said. I let my dinos do the work.

B

Blake Perez

Every cave is different, but my best recommendation is distance and openness. My recommendation is wall hugging defenses and no layering.

Z

Zack Jarnot

Multiple layers of metal gates

S

Shaun Westhead

Boa Arthroplura dragons thornys plenty of turrets and plants outside...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom