Contact advertising [email protected]

How do you all save for your big builds? I'm extremely bad at managing money so I get...

K

Kieran Paget

How do you all save for your big builds? I'm extremely bad at managing money so I get my bills/rent ect paid then budget the rest and I know I would spend my left over on junk so I buy a amazon giftcard and chuck it in my amazon account to save, what do your u fo? l

L

Lars Malone

Same here with bad saving habits. I just bought my pc part by part until it was ready for action

S

Seth Fieldhouse

I got a wife. That helps ;)

C

Caleb Lopez Guzman

Start using the savings account. Earn interest. Also spare change adds up Quick

S

Sarah Elaine

I'm an adult, so I use credit cards lol

E

Erik Uccello

Tax return my man!

C

Cameron Horbal

I just buy everything i want all at once and starve for a week.

C

Chris Ali

Tax credits, refunds and just saving month to month. Also looking out for sales via
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. Buy parts when they are on sale and overtime.

S

Seth Kingery

I have a job that lets me work oveetime whenever I want. I can make an extra ~$700US in a week if I do 3 days of overtime. That's how I built my current PC. About 5 weeks of working 66 hours/week.

M

Marcus Dean Adams

Build over time. Buy a part per paycheck and you'll have it in a month or two. You could also use your income tax return.

M

Matthew Reed

I work and I put spare change in a coin bottle so far I have £73 in it so far

K

Kyol Hodgson

0% finance loan/credit card the main bits after buying case/psu/ etc month by month

A

Adrian Dima

It's pretty hard, I guess not spending money on services you don't need helps, like amazon prime, too many insurances and other monthly payments. They stack really fast. Don't go overboard with snacks, drinks and expensive "go outs" and you should be fine no matter the job as long as you share rent/bills

M

Mosaa Shiekh

you cant save like me xD

J

Josh Krogman

I drop $200 a week into savings. It only feeds my car payment and emergency fund. When it gets big enough I trim a little off the top with upgrades or a new build.

W

Will Anthony Pellicci

get the Amazon credit card if possible..

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom