Contact advertising [email protected]

How can there only be top 500 players when 90% of this group acts like they are a part...

A

Adib Dimassi

How can there only be top 500 players when 90% of this group acts like they are a part ot those top 500 players...
*insert thinkingguymeme*

P

Patrick Leipold

I created a post like this last week since apparently there are about 80k top500 players in here :D

D

Dylan Zelda Boy Jensen

Well each region has their own Top500 also each platform so there are at least a few thousand...

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

Because it’s easy to reach Top 500. It’s hard to stay in it :^)

M

Macauley Wilson

tehres also smurfs/alt in t500, on console i have 4 slots in top 500 but lol

U

Udi Haguel

I'm still on placement hahaha

S

Shaun Combrinck

there are 4 top 500 groups, thats 2000 ppl in the top 500.
also someone might say "i'm top 500" and he was there for the first 15min of season 1
2000 ppl in top 500 over 8 seasons there is a potential of 1600 current top 500 players as wel as 20-30 thousand ppl that reach top 500 and drop out before season end.

S

Sarya Fadloun

Dude I play on the middle eastern server, you can't imagine the number of bronze top500s that I've met

C

Chemseddine Salhi

im not top 500

C

Carter Evans

im top 500. in my mind :(

C

Chris Gouw

Really depends on the player base. If there's only like 250 players in the player base everyone is gonna be top 500

C

Chris Bayer

From what I can tell from people's posts, 99% of this group is top 500 and each of them has 5000000 sr

A

Amy Hendricks

I am not top 500 and I'm ok with that. I enjoy the game regardless of how I rank in a comp season. I don't drive myself nuts trying to rank the highest.

B

Bilaal Ijaz

If you think about it there are 3 regions on 3 platforms which each have a top 500 leader board so technically there are 4500 top 500 players in the world and if each one of those happens to be active members in this group then yes. Everyone who posts is technically a top 500 player

R

Ryan Stoops

I have 50 accounts, all top 500

J

Justin Tindall

Lmao I’ll never see the light of plat

C

Curtis James Littlechild

People like to toot their own horn.

Z

Zachary Saul

I'm the no.1 symm in the world