Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch How about a Remake Of Tony Hawks Pro with a mass online GamePlay for the Switch, this...

T

Tarrence Heard

How about a Remake Of Tony Hawks Pro with a mass online GamePlay for the Switch, this will be the experience will never leave in Skate Boarding Era for Tech Experts #KickPush #DreamCast

D

Dan Reid

I'd just love to see Skate 4 on Switch. The first 3 were awesome.

B

Brian Morales

Proskater 4 from the GameCube, I spent so many hours on that

R

Randall Raygoza

THPS3

W

Wyndham Barros

I got sick of the series after a while.

D

David Nash

I’d rather see SKATE come to the Switch!

A

Anthony Betz

Skate !!!

J

Jay Ybarra

THPS5 was terrible, but I don't trust EA to make a good Skate 4 without lootboxes

S

Sean Renaud

MMO Tony Hawk? So basically the entire planet competing for the title of who can be the biggest dick? I think I shall pass on the I can 1080 into you're face because you've been trying for hours to prove you can grind from the Statue of Liberty to the Golden Gate Bridge.

J

John Starr

Tony hawk was great threw underground 2 then started to go down hill with waste land but was still pretty good. After waste land the games suck. I wish we could get like a good new tony hawk game or like remasters of the good tony hawk games with today's graphics or something. Skate I could never get into didn't care for the controls and while I normally care for sports games to be realistic I liked that tony hawk was over the top craziness.

S

Simon J Hillan

What about a port of Pac-man.. And dig dug ?

J

Josh Westfall

Skate destroyed that series as much as thps was a pioneer to most people.

R

Ruben Olivo

Dreamcast was my first non Nintendo console. Rented THPS2 and it blew my mind.

G

Guy Bellemare

DID YOU FUCKING PLAYED THPS HD ?!?QW THIS GAME CANNOT BE REMADE YOU HAVE TO PLAY THE OG

W

Wesley Grimes

SKATE was/is the better series

I

Isaac Villarreal Morin

That would be awesome!!!!!

A

Andrew Defty

I just went outside and Skated instead... Much better than these games. ;)

Z

Zac U

Compile the levels from the first 3 games into one huge game. The story for all of the games are basically the same aren't they? I don't remember what the stories were.

J

Jay Kusanagi

From an actual skater, nah. We want Skate 3.

D

Don Davis

Id love a new Jet Grind Radio.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom