Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hoping someone who runs a server can help me with a stat question, our server has 3x...

A

Alex Hennessey

Hoping someone who runs a server can help me with a stat question, our server has 3x taming yet the dinos are eating a little bit more than the dodex says, causing them to tame quicker than they're meant to. Any ideas on what could be causing this and how to fix it would be really appreciated.

K

Khal Möhle

Single player settings enabled? Higher/lower food consumption?

In general, more eating should cause them to take longer.

G

Gen Outrage

Dino food consumption will need to be turned back to 1

A

Alex Hennessey

We thought it may have been the single player settings (it's now unchecked) and dino food drain is at 1 (I'm guessing that's the consumption slider)

After unchecking single player and resetting food drain to 1 there was a bit of an improvement but Its still a bit off.

J

Jimmy Oaks

Put food consumption at. 85 it's perfect for taming and your dinos won't empty feeding troughs every hour

S

Sammi Miller

Is that what yours comes up? Dododex even claims that some things may be off out as well and to always bring more supplies as needed. Are you starve taming and putting all food in at once? Because if you starve tame it, it will eat anything on it's body if you starved it longer than needed as well.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom