Contact advertising [email protected]

hmmmmm, I need help. It's always like this. I even got a minus LP and a 2 hour...

T

Tehrsehj Ynomig

hmmmmm, I need help. It's always like this.

I even got a minus LP and a 2 hour suspension for penalty because I'm always stuck at the loading screen. And when I'm at the game, I can't see my hud or any other hero except from the background.

I also can't hear shiit. I need help xD

T

Tim Winther Skøtt

turn down your grapich because the higher that is the more your pc have to load the longer the loading screen...so turn down your grapich shut down some programs

T

Tahmid Ar Rafi

scan & repair your game & load that map on custom mode see if it loads

T

Tehrsehj Ynomig

already did that

E

Ethan Ingsley

Jeff doesn't want you to continue playing

M

Michalis Savva

i had the same issue... lost my rank and i got 45 mins penalty

R

Roberto D'alia

Do a pair of quick to start loading most assets

E

Edward Kim

Best way is to either turn down the quality of your game or get a better graphics card

J

Jakub Zeus

Bad PC

S

Steve Lawrence

Bad hdd . And try to check overwatch files in the client

H

Hanifi Yalçınoğlu

Deactivate the PC backup.

S

Sander Van Ransbeeck

had the same problem, seems to be that your pc isn't quite up to the task of running the game. how I solved it:
- shut down all other programs before you play. even playing music can affect this
- run some qp games before you go into comp, it helps to warm up your pc or something

S

Shaun Combrinck

make sure you have at least 10% free space on your HDD, also derag your hard drive that will speed up the time to fetch the Overwatch files(altho just a bit).
make sure you are not running programs in the background that constantly read and write to your hard drive.If you have multiple hard drive put Overwatch on one that does not have your operating system on.
make sure system restore is turned off or set to the longest duration that you are comfortable using.
if you play music while you play Overwatch use an MP3 player and not your pc.
the last advice is make sure your PC is dust free.|
if you are not able to increase your performance with these methods im afraid the last recourse would be to upgrade your system.

T

Tehrsehj Ynomig

thanks for the help everyone.

I just lowered the graphics and close all running apps. thank you guys ^^

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom