Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hi there. Looking for a good, XBOX hosted server. My husband is active duty military...

C

Cari Cook-Boyce

Hi there. Looking for a good, XBOX hosted server. My husband is active duty military so we can't spend all day grinding. Friendly community, we don't want to have to worry about getting raided every day because he's at work. We found a couple good servers, but they are pc hosted. We want to be able to add a gamertag and just join from there. We are friendly people who generally keep to ourselves so if you have a server for us, please let me know. Thank you

J

John Hutchinson

Gamer tag giga anonymous

R

Ramon Ramirez Jr.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

X7 gathering
X20 taming
X60 egg hatch speed
X20m maturation
Currency shop being updated
Events throughout week
Fishing pond
Pvpve (if you want to be pve only please announce)
Pvp weekends pve weekdays
No rockets/c4 to prevent base wipe! Grenades are allowed
ORP on

Nitrado host

The host is military (myself) and ORP is enabled (I know how job is)

D

Dwight Kengle

I know the feeling, active duty military here as well. This server community has been awesome since joining a few months ago. Boosted PVE server with active community. Check them out

H

Hannah McLaughlin

Xbox dedis corrupt a lot..I ran on xbox hosted for months and months and it corrupts quite often so you lose all your hard work! Nitrado hosted is honestly your best option if you don't wanna lose everything as they have a back up save!

J

Joe Westlund

Calling all servivors i have a 20 player Nitrado PvE Prim + Server that I am trying to Populate. It is a chilled layed back community. There will be admin ran events such as Dino fight, Gladiator Fights, Raid Bases, Mazes, Boat Fight and much more. Group page name is Thors Warhammer Prim+
After joinging please read description of server to find out how to get info to log in.

N

Nicole Taylor

24/7 RAGNAROK pvpve server!! Not new but plenty of building spots left! Fairly boosted but not crazy. Im looking for chill people to populate my not so aggressive server. Im seeking long term players that are going to be good for running a healthy server (no trolls). Dont join with a macho ego that youre just going to wipe everyone as we are a friendly community. I want a mature environment with no trolly kids (most trolls are kids).

Server is hosted by 3 veteran admins that aren't new at running a server. Admins don't get in tribe politics or fight for anyone. Occasional dino colors, hidden red drops, and "find my Phoenix" events are happening now! More admin events will happen as server grows!

Taming is 15x

Gath is 12x with 3x resource health to combat mass harvest lag.

Xp is 6x

Hatch/maturation is 15x (based off feel because slider is busted)

No starters for it is boosted enough you dont need one.

Message host for any questions or concerns. If you have any suggestions for events they are welcome!!

A

Alexis McLeod

I can walk you through easy ways to join a Nitrado. It's just like searching up an official server almost, and you can join your last session just as easily.

Nitrado is the future. It's not perfect, but I can say I've saved my server a few times by having access to save files. If an Xbox hosted messes up...there went all your work.

T

Tommy Childress

Sent you message

T

Tyler Sibbeston

Welcome to Hircine's Realm!
GT: Hircines Realm
**Please comment your GT, player name and Tribe name below!**
We have a Patreon! Rewards are given out to those who elect to contribute financially, but this is 100% optional!
PVP Ragnarok, Primitive+, Elder Scrolls themed role play is welcome!
RULES:
*The Divines is the admin’s tribe, it is OFF LIMITS to PVP. I am the only admin. Don’t try it. Use your spyglass!
*New players are given 48 hours of grace to build up, and their bases and everything in them are not to be touched for a day.
*There is also 3 days grace [Ha] for those who have had their bases raided. You do not get a grace for being picked off your bird.
*Events are OPTIONAL
*The server Patreon is OPTIONAL

Some stats:
3x experience
500x taming (instant)
10x turret damage (compensation for Dino health)
5x harvest (12 stone pickup)
5x Player harvest
2x harvest health
7x Player/Dino health recovery (food/water drain is lowered for players, but both Dinos and players consume more food to heal faster)
8x crop growth

0.1x mating interval
75x incubation
35x maturation

G

Gemma J Jeffs

C

Chris Slater

Hey have a look at gfy cluster page, rely good servers friendly and helpful players and good stats so your not spending all your time grinding and breeding

K

Kaleb Rohrmoser

Cari Cook-Boyce why you no join mine lol

J

Jake Stapleton

I have one Pve only two active players if you wanna join it's got decent stats on Ragnarok

K

Kody Vito Woodham

GT Pilotbeetle664

T

Tony Sanders

Welcome to SquareTexas6992. This server is a PvPvE. We will have both pvp tribes and pve tribes.

Currently we are on the Ragnarok map...

4 gather
2.5x xp
7 taming
.8 egg hatching
.2 mature to get imprinting
.4 Dino food drain
everything is slightly boosted. nothing to crazy high.

Rules:
No artifact blocking. No blocking major resource spawns. Cave building is allowed. Cave fliers are on.
No raiding PVE tribes. PVE tribes with have PVE in their name. Breaking this rule will get you a ban.

PVE tribes- Must have "PvE" in ur name. You can not raid other PvE or PvP tribes. You also can not attack any player when out in the wild. Defend you self out in the open, you may be a target by trolls. PvP tribes Are not allowed to attack you. If a PvE tribe is caught raiding or attacking another tribe, you will have to start over as a PvP tribe. 1 base location per PvE tribe.

PvP tribe- Must have PVP in tribe name. No Passive tame killing. If your caught i will remove all your tames for the first punishment. If you mistakenly killed a passive tame record and send it to me. 2 base locations per PvP tribe. No attacking of any PVE tribes. If raiding another PVP no compete wiping of base.

For Admins, we play as legit players. Any admin abusing their power will be perm ban. So no favoritism to other tribes or players or to them selfs. Pvp admins aren't allowed to spawn in dinos to aid them or gain power of any kind. Unless done legitimately. PvP Admins will be raidable. No admin should not use godmode or and commands on them selfs or dinos in a raid or defending. If caught plz record the abuse and I will take care of it accordingly.

If you feel like any of theses rules are being broken please come to a admin about this. In many cases, xbox allows you to make screen shots and videos. It may help you case.
Message me anytime, Tony Sanders if needed. Also Chris is my co-host. He will be admin as well. Please feel free to message us or in game or via facebook, just ask for a admin in chat.

There will be events. There will be fishing event. Dino Fights, Player Boxing, Raid-able Bases, Dino races, and a player choice event.

There is a community center. Located by fucking bay 2. A Dino and supplies LLC market are coming soon . Currencies are being disgust at this time.

(Note: Rules and settings will change through out the life of this server. If you have any concerns please contact a admin.

Starters:
Lvl 150 argy or ptreno with metal hatchet, sickle and pick axe. As well with flack armor, with cross bow and 50 traq arrows.

Plz leave your GT (gamer tag), IGN (in game name) and your Tribe name in the comments of pin post to prevent getting kicked. Also state if you are PVP or PVE in your tribe name. If for some reason you want to start PVP, you will start over.

Add gt SquareTexas6992 for the server. I will be updating names soon.

Dino shop-
Coming soon, with updates on prices.

K

Kaitlynn Pasket

I have one if none of these work msg me for details.

A

Amy Bolton

Looking for a Boosted Pve Ragnarok Server?

Infinite Dino and Player Weight
Taming 7x
Harvest 6x
XP 6x
Mating will be fairly high as well.
All stats are subject to changed based on Community voting.

We will be expanding the slots as the server grows and eventually hope to open a cluster.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom