Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hi there! Just got Splatoon 2, and was wondering what the preferred playstyle is? I...

N

Niklas Lehne

Hi there! Just got Splatoon 2, and was wondering what the preferred playstyle is? I only tried handheld portable yet and it doesn't feel right. I get that motion is essential, but should I get a pro controller or use detached joycon? Probably been answered a hundred times before. I get that it comes down to preference, but I think a majority of people tend to use the best option.

H

Helio Gabriel Sabatelau Oliveira

My personal preference is Pro Controller in docked mode with motion controls. Precision vertical aiming while using the right analog to move the camera horizontally.

A

Alexander Parker

I play docked with pro controller but I don't use the motion controls cos I don't like them. I haven't tried it handheld yet but I mostly just play Indies in handheld.

M

Margarita Plonski

I play docked with a pro controller. I don't play with motion controls. It all comes down to preference though. Play a few different ways until you find what's good for your play style. I will say the pro controller is larger and it fits comfortably in my hands. I never use my joy cons unless I'm playing in handheld mode (which is very rare for me).

T

Tyler Hathcock

I was dead set against using motion controls for the first few months. I thought they were clunky and broken. But then I decided to give them a real try, and holy crap... there's no possible way I could ever go back. Once you learn how to use them, they're so smooth. It's the best way to play a shooter (besides a mouse and keyboard). For handheld play I just crank the motion sensitivity way up, and then we're all good.

M

Marc DiCianni

I can't stand motion controls myself. Pro control, or handheld with no motion for be

R

Randy Sprunger

I remember the first time I played splatoon 1 I got a headache from the motion controls but I got use to it and I can't play without it.
I would recommend increasing the sensitivity as you play the single player mode.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom