Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hi me again I managed to sort all the problems out with my GTX 1060, I got a new...

K

Kyle Marriott

Hi me again

I managed to sort all the problems out with my GTX 1060, I got a new one and now it’s running great, the only problem that seems to persist is that when playing with hdmi I’m getting 100+ FPS however the sound works, then crackles and then stops, the only way to get sound back is by opening nVidia control panel, switching from hdmi to Realtek then back to hdmi but then it stops again any suggestions?

You guys were awesome af last time so I have faith in you

J

Jessen Armstrong

It's probably something to do with your screen, can you not play with a headset on?

K

Kyle Marriott

i deactivates the Realtek audio device through device manager and set the nVidia one as default which shows as my monitors details but still no sound, could be another faulty card tho so will check that first

J

Jessen Armstrong

Go into your Nvidia control panel and set the sound output to stereo, they're all set to 5.1 Dolby by default

S

Steven Nieto

Why don't you use your motherboard audio? I've never even thought once to use my gpu audio. Optical cable to your tv/sound bar, from mobo. Done deal

S

Stephanie Love

HDMI can't go above 60hz. Period. If you plan on doing 120/144/165 you want to use either DP or DVI-D

Youre generating frames that your monitor isnt displaying.

G

Guy Footner

Why would u even consider using the gpu for audio. Makes no sense

P

Phillip Fagan

There is a lot of cringe in this. Open nvidia control panel and go to screen resolution and you will see what the frame rate is set to. You cannot go over 60 with hdmi. At all. It won’t do it. Only DVI-d and Display Port. As for the audio, you can also send audio down your hdmi, but I guess it depends what your default audio device is. Need more info.

R

Russell Ooi

I dont have a solution but i have a suggestion, buy seapkers and a mic and for get about headphones if u cant get it to work

R

Russell Ooi

Is most probally your headphones

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom