Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hi.. im lookingfor a server that i would be able ot bring my collection of equess , a...

J

Jasmine Reid

Hi.. im lookingfor a server that i would be able ot bring my collection of equess , a beetle, a couple rex ( one pair ) a pair of allo and my wyvern on please. I think i have a few others but due to a server shutting down im homeless... i have over 1100 hours in the game and work hard to be part of a team. Please show me where i and my dinos are welcome please

K

Kerry Clay

I'm not sure that's gonna be possible

J

Jasmine Reid

well i can only try

L

Lee Krishna

Pretty sure when you start/join a new server, you begin the game from scratch.

T

Travis Miller

Very unlikely you will be allowed to transfer into someone else's unofficial with dinos from another

J

Jasmine Reid

some servers unofficial allow you to bring dinos .. im just trying to find some ... if not then i lose my dinos ... so no biggie but i prefer to keep them if possible .. so while i agree its unliekly.. i can at least try

S

Shazza Thompson

If my server wasn't clustered I'd let you join with your dinosaurs. But cluster set ups won't allow transfers. I recommend just transferring to a single player map until you can find somewhere

J

Jasmine Reid

yeah i was just told to do that so im just doing to do that .. and find a new home for me

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom