Contact advertising [email protected]

PC HI I'm looking for a highly boosted server

T

Ty Polsen

HI I'm looking for a highly boosted server

J

Jarno VU

Join mine
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jerry Swihart

How high are you talking? Just curious. Are any rates more important than others to you? PvP or PvE? I'll post my PvE server's ad in my reply just in case your interested. Thanks!

S

Stephen Michael Olson

Hello, we have a 2 server cluster, one is ragnarok and the other is an event server. We run 4x harvesting with 5x gathering with a dino and by hand (20x harvest equivalent), 5x xp, breeding, taming, we have various mods which include 2x engrams, structures plus, steampunk, castles and keeps, and several others to enhance the game play. The server is PvP, but greifing, trolling, unannounced attacks for no legitimate reasoning are frowned upon. We have a 7 day decay timer, so logging in once s week is unfortunately mandatory if you wish to keep progress. But it keeps server clutter down.

We have a rather friendly and knowledgible population who can answer most questions and don't mind helping with large tames. Other than that, we utilize a discord for voice and text communication. Only rules we have are no sexism or racism.

If this seems like a server you would like, or if you have questions, I can forward you the information to view it or to chat with us.

Thank you for considering us. Have a good day.

T

Tonya Guyea

[9/17] [PC] Apex Rising | Ragnarok | PVPVE

Hey there, our community has created a fresh Ragnarok PvPvE server that looks like it may suit you! Start as an equal just like everyone else and explore, build and breed with us on this awesome map! We've designed our server with mods and stats that cater to the well rounded Ark survivor with many play styles in mind. We've also streamlined breeding by configuring the maturation and hatch timers to decrease the boring parts of breeding WITHOUT making them OP! Overall we have done our best to make sure we have a balanced environment to make PVP fair and fun, with minimal concise rules, quality of life mods, laid-back admins and slightly increased stats.

Come and take a peak around our Discord and see for yourself!!

JOIN OUR DISCORD -->

Apex Rising

*2.5x XP
*3x Gather
*10x Taming
*15x Maturation
*20x Breeding
*Max Player Level: 100
*Max Dino Level: 150
*Tribe Limit: 6
*2x Player stat gains (3x weight)
*Food and Water drain reduced by 50%
*Able to learn all engrams
*Dinos get a 2.5X weight boost
*Player map location enabled
*Damage numbers and hit markers enabled
*Gamma disabled
*Admin command logging

Admin command logs enabled! (Staff must follow the rules and play like everyone else. Any admin commands will show in main chat, so there will NEVER be any admin abuse!)

World Barriers have been ENABLED TO PASS THROUGH so you can tame and harvest ALL dinos and items all on one map!

Structure decay to remove clutter! (4 days for thatch/small utility structures, 8 days days for wood, 12 days for stone, and 16 days for metal)

DIRECT CONNECT TO OUR SERVER HERE (copy and paste this into your browser) ---> steam://connect/192.154.224.11:27015

CONNECT HERE --->

MOD LIST - You won't find any broken or OP mods here!

731604991 - Structures Plus
693416678 - Reusable Plus
637517143 - Small Resources Stacks AB
760880376 - Scorched Earth Resource Stacks
566885854 - Death Helper
566887000 - Pet Finder
538827119 - Omnicular
764755314 - Castles, Keeps, and Forts Medieval Architecture

K

Katie Scarlett Bond

Project Storm on Ragnarok map is looking for new players who enjoys PVE, lite mods, less grinding with reasonable boosted settings, active mature admins, community amenities and fun server events. Since we are a fresh server there are still a ton of beautiful places to build. Join us at
or come check out more info at
Hope to see you soon!

N

Nate James Waring

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom