Contact advertising [email protected]

"Hi, I'm a highschool dropout from Overwatch." This needs more Jeff, from Overwatch....

D

Damian Sosa

"Hi, I'm a highschool dropout from Overwatch." This needs more Jeff, from Overwatch. Get in here Jeff!

C

Caiti Stark

He’s probably being homeschooled.

J

Jay Do

im sory ưut

J

Jay Do

im sorry wut :O

A

Austin Miller

Yeah when you can earn over $100,000 a year from playing a video game, you can do that.

L

Lauren Ashley Reed

Aaaaaaand the outlaws are getting rekt

I

Isaac Izzy Harris

do watcha gotta do man

F

Fernando Lopez

Regardless if they win or lose I'm sure they are getting paid more than us

R

Rafael Paul Occeña

Mendo is that young?

T

Tex Dingo

Let's not act like, if given the same option, we all wouldn't have done it.

J

Jessy Bilski

This isn't even article worthy it basically let's read the obvious choice and decision

K

Kim Hughes

Schools are a load of bollox anyways

M

Mackenzie Thubron

fuck school if you’re a pro gamer anyway

K

Kayla Atkins

I mean if your making a shit ton of money playing games I think its a good choice XD

B

Brendon Alexander

I thought this article was about some league player being pulled out of the league because the parent didn't understand, but that was not the case. And the player's dad is cool for at least trying to learn and understand online shooters by playing CoD(which is the LAST shooter anyone from the outside looking in, should play. But still, major props).

W

William Bongos

Esport is a sport , when people want to go pro w/e domain , they focus on it , it prove how 2018 putting profesionnal gaming ahead , feelsgood.

A

Adam Gareth

Yeah, let's just go ahead and bet my kid's future on a dying trend. Soundsgoodman

C

Connor L. Lewis

Yikes, I dont respect this choice at all just hope he never needs to fallback on anything

L

Luna Bellinski

To be fair I have a friend who is a competitive gamer and he earns a pretty high amount of money each match. If he wasn't forced to go to university by his parents he could fundamentally just do that full time and I'm pretty sure his plan is to just do that once his degree is over. If this kid makes a name for himself doing this and earns himself a reasonable amount of money to set himself up can use this as a springboard for a career. Overwatch won't last forever but getting this kind of publicity will give him a lot of options after this. It's a gamble but this does have genuine potential to work out very well for this kid as long as he doesn't do anything stupid to tarnish his reputation

Z

Zach NiceBoat Gnireod

Hope he still has opportunities to succeed outside of Overwatch whether that be a different game or continuing his education in the future.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom