Contact advertising [email protected]

Hi, I know this might be not the right place to ask this. But I’ve only arrived in the...

H

Hồ Lê Khôi

Hi, I know this might be not the right place to ask this. But I’ve only arrived in the US for nearly a year and I don’t know much. So any help I would be very thankful. And sorry for my grammar.

This morning I went on to newegg and amazon to shop for a GPU, a mainboard and a CPU. And both of those site said that authorization failed or payment method need to be revised. I tried again and again and it’s still the same.

Second, I got these on my transaction list on my mobile banking app. I’m using Bank of America. When I check the two sites, it said that order on hold and revise payment method. So I cancelled all orders and it reverse my orders in my bank transaction list. So, that money and transaction are fake right? If not, what is it?
Please help. I’ve being worring about this since early morning.
Thank you

D

Davis Dodge

call your bank

J

James Brauer

I work for a bank, and the best thing here is to call Newegg and Amazon, usually the bank won't be able to do more for you then just explain the situation

H

Hussien Fahd

It could be also the bank witholding the money until they have confirmation that its you since it is a very expensive purchase

R

Richard Gooden

Troll?

J

Jordan Johnson

They just flagged your account sounds like. Easy fix. They basically want you to call so they can verify all your card usage yesterday was legitimate.

J

Josh Schoeling

Newegg is weird with their card processing. I dont normally put my middle initial into my billing information on websites and i never have an issue but newegg flagged my order the first time i purchased from them because i didnt have my middle initial

A

Andrew Cobb

Hm so weird and not normal, it’s ‘processing’ too so maybe it’ll disappear , definitely contact amazon and Newegg

And don’t worry about your grammar , welcome to the states most people here can’t even spell grammar properly so you’re already ahead of the curve !!!

D

Daniel Porter

Just use PayPal ppl

H

Hồ Lê Khôi

Davis Đoge Hi, I just came back from the bank and they said that my card got locked this morning because I spent more than 500 and I didn’t kinda like response the alert to verify the action, so it got locked. The strange thing is I can’t click the view the alert and it locked my card. Lol

T

Tartaros TonThat

Nó sẽ trả lại nha bạn,ko sao đâu

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom