Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hi guys me and my husband are new to playing ark is there any servers we could join...

Y

Yasmin Summers

Hi guys me and my husband are new to playing ark is there any servers we could join that is low level and people will go easy on us lol

M

Mike Nichols

We have a fairly new server to start on. Can't guarantee your safety all the time but your welcome to join and ask questions.

M

Mike Nichols

Fb group ark ark baby. Xbox host gt is ARK ARK BABY

J

Jacob Hughes

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Aj Kane

Arkageddon server bunch of cool people that help out and admins are great and people help out

M

Marc Sugden

J

June Koo

Mesozoic Ark

S

Sarah Elizabeth Wahlers

ArkReapers217... we are boosted and not all raid happy... we dont totally wipe bases we tey not to kill dinos... and we try to let people build up so they have a fighting chance... :)

B

Bronson Gjelstrup

Pve

G

Gustavo Huerta

Play on Slightly Boosted Dedicated Servers. Or go on PvE.
Later move to Official.

J

Jennifer May Tapping

I just started on pvp the island server 620, not very many of us here, only 1 tribe is hostile so far (they destroyed my first 2 hideouts) but now joined a bigger clan so not as much problems now...

M

Matthew Paton

DragonQueen2528.
Awesome server and good fun. Bit of roleplay but nothing huge. Great hosts and admin

B

Benjamin Williams

Sent you a PM. Our Server is Great! Easy going! Me and my wife play! Hope to see another Couple online!!!

B

Bj McLean

• Have a good dedicated server on the Ragnarok map. Looking for people to populate it. THERE IS A 3 DAY GRACE FOR ALL NEW COMERS. It is not istant tame or breeding but it is fast. It's not max weight or health but the stats are boosted some. 14x gather and you get to max level fast. ORP is enabled to eliminate the offline raids. We are on day 166 in game and have a battle arena made for events. We Will also be doing loot crate searches . Dino events, and raid bases with loot. Also open to all ideas from the public. Admins are raidable and will raid/ counter raid all legitly. The admins base is 100 percent legit grinded out and built. We will NOT give starter packs or Spawn stuff in for trade or sell. There will eventually be a community shop were just not sure yet when where or how it will be run. If you somehow lose something that is beyond your control simple record it and send us the video and we would replace what we can within reason. There are usually between 3-20 players on and players from the US, Canada, the UK, Australia so different times are more populated then others. There have been people that got raided and left the server (not raided by admins) and could be unused structures in build spots you may want. Again simply message an admin and we would be happy to help you out. Looking to have a good community that gets along, and not so many trolls if possible. Bring your friends and have a good time. Thanks if anybody has questions let me know. Sorry I'm just an admin not the host so i do not know what the exact stats are but ill help with anything the best I can. The host gamertag is SurviveTheArk44. Absolutley No admin abuse here the only thing we spawn in is community building supplies and event stuff admins play legit cause all of us ourselves were tired of abusive admins

R

Riiko Marrero

K

Kenneth Cadaver

Check out Brothaz N Armz. We already have a few other couples on there.

J

Joey Lapointe

Leonard Lawson maybe these guys??

D

Donald Fletcher

No

M

Melvin Dlevelijb

ofcourse ad aarkserverNL2017 and join that game

S

Steve Mower

Contact advertising [email protected]