Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hi guys me and a friend are looking for a boosted rag server with about 17 plus pickup...

N

Nick Preece

Hi guys me and a friend are looking for a boosted rag server with about 17 plus pickup and about 45 plus melee and inf Weight help would be appreciated due to both of our Alpha servers closing down for who knows how long

T

Tyler Mcshan

TRUNKS ARK

Boosted Primitive Plus PVP dedicated on Ragnarock. Fresh server with plenty of places to build. Zero Admin abuse, admins are very responsive, both in game and in the FB group. This is a professionally hosted server on a server farm in Houston, TX and has never gone down - except for updates. When there IS downtime the admins post in game notices for the players ahead of time.

Starter pack includes metal tools and one Argy carried tame.
Admins host in game challenges.... including an upcoming gladiator battle ring.

Ever get frustrated trying to get started on a PVP server?
I have rarely been able to set up shop without some troll taking my head off within the first few minutes of spawning.
This server has a special rule: New survivors are off limits until level 50. You fly a white flag on your structures until then and you will be left alone to develop.

How many servers have you played on which constantly go down or the host is at work and the server is offline? You will NOT have that problem with this server! I dropped all my other servers to focus on this one alone. It is 2 weeks old, too! Get in here now!!!

Admins are experienced players who created a server they would want to play in. BEST KEPT SECRET ON ARK!!

Xbox Gamertag: Trunks Ark

Join the facebook page. Join the server. See you there.

B

Brett Fortuna

GT SAFTBOIS

N

Nick Greenlund

Tech1122

J

Joshua Stefan Bishop

JurassicArk1111

I

Ian T. Baione

Server Information ~ please read
( HELP POPULATE SERVER ONLY 3 WEEKS OLD )
RULES

Join Community Page for Comments and info. Link is above.

***Any player joining the server/page must msg an admin their name via Xbox or post their gamer tag in the community page. This is strictly for admins to better be able to communicate and identify with you.***

-Admin logging enabled at all times.

-Admin tribe will pvp on occasion. (We grind hard too)

-Tribe limit 8 members

-No Offline Raid Protection

-5 day grace period for new tribes. (Tek shield)

-No foundation wiping. No Excessive damage while raiding bases, leave the base if possible, take the loot.

-Cave flying enabled

-Must join FB page and community page to play on server. Not Joining will result in Ban.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

-No structure spamming.

-De-spawning loot is allowed ~ so be quick when raiding

-Castle is admin headquarters / Trade House and Fishing Area (Cords: 20.6, 34.4) (off limits for pvp)

-No building in Artifact Caves (structures will be destroyed)

-No Bronto Harvesting. 1 Warnings then banned.

-When in community areas Tames must be set to PASSIVE to avoid accidental losses/fights

-Tek Behemoth Gated buildings are community zones... ZERO TOLERANCE No PVP in these zones

-Do not upload data. Anything uploaded to ob or drop will be lost

Rates
Harvest x 6
Tame x 10
Breeding x 10
XP x 10

Starter pack:

-Level 50 Griffin
-One Starter Base Build Pack

Admins

Saint (Ian) , Uzy (Josh) , Vix (Dakota) Hostile (Wyatt) , Krieger (Emma)

This is a PVP Only server. Everyone will be raided. Dinos and loot will be lost. This IS the nature of PVP. Complaining will not be tolerated. Any issue should be taken up with an admin. We will discuss if admin action is needed. Our say is final. Any persistent complaining, personal attacks, or unsporting behavior will result in a permanent ban.

How to Join Server:
Add Gamer Tag SAINT215
Join Game
~Admins

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom