Contact advertising [email protected]

Hi guys. Have a major problem here I could really appreciate your help with. I'm...

D

Darren Paul

Hi guys.

Have a major problem here I could really appreciate your help with.

I'm having an error message : 'system image not found ' on my windows ten os.

I've tried repairing and also system restore which has not been viable.

I've also tried to repair using my original windows 7 disc to no avail. I have nothing backed up on external drives or usbs.

I really don't want to go back to Windows 7 and lose all my games and not have windows ten etc.

Is there anything I can do?

Any help would be appreciated. Ty

N

Nicolas Rivera

If you authenticated it with your Microsoft account reinstalling win10 will auto authenticate when it asks you to log in.

N

Nicolas Rivera

If you have 2 hard drives install windows 7 on the 1 with no Os. Then download the iso from Microsoft for win10, install it on that drive then boot from it, then you can copy your files from the bad drive then format it.

N

Nicolas Rivera

No files will be lost this way

D

Darren Paul

I only have the one hard drive guys

D

Darren Paul

I see what your saying Nicolas....ty. but it isn't possible as I only have the one drive.

D

Darren Paul

I have my original windows 7 disc and have tried a repair using that disc. If I have to reinstall from Windows 7...I won't be able to upgrade to ten for free now will I? Plus I'll lose everything. I have a hundred games on Steam. Lol

N

Nicolas Rivera

Steam games can always be redownloaded. Win10 is connected to your Microsoft account. You can get the iso from their site, and during install it asks you to log in to activate

D

Darren Paul

Ok. I'll bite the bullet then. Thank you very much. Arghgh.

N

Nicolas Rivera

No problem

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom