Contact advertising [email protected]

Hi, ex-plat Ana player, now gold. Could anyone give me some tips to get better at...

D

Damien Le Goff

Hi, ex-plat Ana player, now gold. Could anyone give me some tips to get better at playing the badass Grand-ma? I can even drop my BT so we can play together if necessary. (EU, PC)

Pic for attention, related

R

Ribal Mortada

What region , platform

M

Mélissande Osaki

Positionement , quick scope and choices are everything. Remember you have to be able to see your enemies and your team at the same time , so somewhere with a view as large as possible while being safe. Take the high ground to be more efficient. Try to sleep the annoying tanks , dont be affraid to enter winston shield if you can sleep him or debuff him (and heal you at the same time)... there is plenty of things :eek:
Also remember you are Zen counter and you can fuck up his ultimate ;)

D

Danny Quintero

Try hitting multiple enemies with your bomb you boost your ultimate faster. And always stay with the tank.

S

Spencer Churchman

With Ana you have to be very careful about where you stand since she has no movement abilities and pocket a tank if you can. Get good at sleeps too, literally life savers

M

Matthew Singh

always be moving. never let's anyone pick you off, and if you have to move anywhere, walk backwards to not lose line of sight

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom