Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hi everyone, I’m a seasoned Ark player on PS4. I am with Abaddon on PS4 and I enjoy...

B

Brandon Thornhill

Hi everyone,

I’m a seasoned Ark player on PS4. I am with Abaddon on PS4 and I enjoy making videos for hobby and would like to make them for a tribe I’m in. I recently got a capture card and computer and have a full set up to stream although I have no experience. Open to joining a tribe with some as a mentor in that area. I’m looking to play on Xbox and join an active tribe involved in PVP regularly. If there is a big war going on, that’s where I’d like to be. Don’t need any privileges just some help with some starter eggs and control over tames that I raise is all I’d ask. I am still active on PS4 and am well known in the community if you want to drop my name for credibility purposes. My PSN and Gamertag are both OcciditAnimam. If official doesn’t work out I’m open to joining a large scale tribe in an unofficial server but official PVP is my first choice.

P.s. I won’t be your bitch. I’m a respectful guy who expects the same. Im a Military vet of 7 years and recently got out. I live in Hawaii so I can cover the shitty night hours with babies.

Thanks for reading,

Occi

H

Heath Williams

Brandon Thornhill I got a tribe starting up, I could use another good man.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom