Contact advertising [email protected]

Hi, does anybody know if these cheaper unbranded ebay waterblocks will actually fit...

C

Craig Wilson

Hi, does anybody know if these cheaper unbranded ebay waterblocks will actually fit AM4 or can point me in the the direction of a solution or bracket, cant seem to find anything besides expensive branded ones. And yes i know its unwise to go cheap n chinese but im going to have a bit of fun and build a simple budget water loop and learn more about it all before actually investing in something higher end, thanks

H

Hunter Barnes

It should fit if it says it will but it's probably better to get a m9re expensiv3 one from a reliable brand

M

Myles Ward

Ive used one of these before on a older q6600 it worked fine and did a pretty good job

C

Clifton D Endicott

Does it come with the am4 bracket

C

Craig Wilson

Well none of them actually say am4 only am3 etc but i was hoping that they just haven’t updated the descriptions yet as am4 is still kinda new. And i cant find any brackets that fit the description of what im looking for, so im hoping somebody has something similar and can confirm if they fit or not

C

Clifton D Endicott

Ah I'd just play it safe or your going to end up spending more money later

C

Craig Wilson

True, i think ill just have to splurge on the waterblock just to make sure , i suppose it will last and can be used in a better loop later on cheers

C

Clifton D Endicott

Np

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom