Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey you, yea you, do you want to join a crap server than join ark2k17 where you cant...

M

Myles Godsoe

Hey you, yea you, do you want to join a crap server than join ark2k17 where you cant build up because everyone is raid hungry and if you get past them well dont raid monkey blue glue otherwise the server host comes and wipes you for getting revenge on someone who betrayed you. Host trolled us 2nd day after the wipe and cheat kills a high lvl anky and kills a quets were we’re trading and to escape destroys a behemoth gate (stone) and then back to when he was wipeing us hes in god mode through out the raid also his whole tribe had god flak on they had previously tried 5 minuets before and failed so then they make a war quets with at least 50 turrets on its theyr base had at least 150 turrets on it in a day he claimed it wasnt his tribe and it was a tribe of 11 they had they’re base for around a day 2 at most and they somehow had more turrets than 3 tribes combined that had been on sence day one. Way to many admins two of which had no idea how to use commands they were taking randoms and giving admin to them and hardly any admins were on when they were on they did nothing and had what seemed like no communication The head admin left server so its gunna go down hill fast

B

Ben Spivey

Host spawns a bunch of shit in and raids all the tribes

A

Alexis McLeod

I've seen SO much about this server. I can invite you to mine, we're full out PVP but admins are mature and only play PVE. An admin caught cheating for others was deranked and we haven't had problems since.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

T

Tamara Manson

You checked ours?

J

Joshua Crossland

Joe Barker

C

Carlos Apnars Goras

Join my server doing starters tomorrow and will need people to build a stadium for gladiator tournaments

C

Carlos Apnars Goras

Arkpark247

C

Christopher Grant Cates Jr

J

Jonathan Mercado

Tl;dr all I know is sometimes raiding is fun and even play field other times command code wins. Sorry.

B

Ben Daniel Leggett

None of the admins abuse and the host isnt even an admin so..... yeah salty because he was banned for breaking the rules

A

Anthony Roberts

Agree. The host is a sulky douche. Command spawns tonnes of stuff in for himself and gets hissy on when you attack back after he attacks you. Turned off the xbox and crashed server when I was winning lol. Later admitted it. Next day force command killed loads of our tames and shit.

G

Giovanni Castillo

Fuck that pussy ass server I talk shit once and they kick me from server and fb page I hope all of them get hit by a truck on their way to work

G

Giovanni Castillo

G

Giovanni Castillo

They some pussy ass hoes

G

Giovanni Castillo

AND THEN THEY HAVE THE AUDACITY to kick me from fb page for speaking the truth

J

Joshua Hart

seems like a bunch of salt from a server lmao

J

Juan M Duran III

XBOX 1 NITRADO SERVER ON RAGNAROK: server name Ark EVOLUTION PVP 3x boosted. 3x XP, TAME, HARVEST ETC. FOOD AND WATER DRAIN FOR PLAYER 1/2 AND SPOIL TIME INCREASED SLIGHTLY. BREEDING HAS BEEN REDUCED BY 75%.SETTINGS DESIGNED TO BE LIKE AN OFFCIAL SERVER DURING EVOLUTION EVENTS. (weekend boost) ADULT RUN LOOKING TO BUILD A COMMUNITY NOT WAR ZONE. WELCOME CENTER VIKINGS BAYS AND MORE ON THE WAY. ADMIN IS ONLY ON TO FIX ISSUES. THE ADMIN WILL NOT INTERFERE WITH TRIBE ISSUES. EVENTS WILL BE HELD AS POPULATION GROWS. SERVER POPULATION IS STILL SMALL SO ITS A GOOD CHANCE FOR NEW TRIBES TO GET IT EARLY. EVERYONES WELCOME. NO ODD RULES TO FOLLOW, JUST PLAY AND ENJOY. 32 SLOT SERVER, WILL INCREASE AS NEEDED. WILL CLUSTER ABERATION SERVER IN FUTURE

B

Bradley Mullins

This server is crap our tribe became a highly aggressive alpha than when we log on one day a god mode admin and some guy with full asc riot and lvl 400 stegos where in our base so we just left cos that's bollocks

J

Juan M Duran III

Come to our server listed above. Good place to start over. Admin gives out starters. Only a few small tribes currently on so you would grow with the server. Adult run and the admin only helps with game issues and starter packs. No power abuse

B

Bradley Mullins

I got my server now

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom