Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Hey y'all. Looking for any survivors that need a tribe! Let me know.

A

Amanda Rena

Hey y'all. Looking for any survivors that need a tribe! Let me know.

B

Brandon Brutality

What server does your tribe play on?

C

Corey Collins

Pvp pve what do u have?

B

Brandon Brutality

Well, tbh, I started out on a pvp server not knowing how to play the game. So I stuck to that.

B

Brandon Brutality

TheIsland214.

C

Corey Collins

I play pvp have a group of good members just cant get our foot in the door on a server before people just wipe us we all work so cant dedicate the time most do but we have had a large base plenty of turrets but it didnt stop anyone

A

Amanda Rena

John Wilson

B

Brandon Brutality

Which pvp server do you guys play on? Might be willing to try elsewhere.

A

Amanda Rena

Well ... if y'all need a tribe let me know.

T

Travis Pollock

J

JaMarcus Hall

Very friendly server and its PvP. So we just mess around but you won't get a full wipe. Admins won't allow it

J

JaMarcus Hall

Currently looking to boost numbers in our unofficial PvP server. Joint comes with many perks that consist of:

- Free level 60 Equus.
- Free supplies to build your first base.
- 2x boost
- Boosting events to match official servers
- Many chances to win prizes such as, high level tames, structures, skins, and weapons.
- Chances to Ascend
- and many different games such as, Tribe Deathmatch, Dino Racing, and the infamous Golden Dodo.

Come join us! Sever name is Eastern us PvP, 2x taming, breeding, maturation, exp.

Also matches up with out facebook page where we will be releasing events, update info, and open discussions on what we can do next. For more information PM me!

See you soon!!!

J

Jose Barreto

Amanda Rena am on a official rag pvp server and i am lv 70 i think n i need a new tribe

I

Iwan Ropesu Epinoz San

I need pvp official

L

Liam-James Smith

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom