Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey there everyone! As many of you already know, a Nintendo Direct was released...

L

Lawrence Lopez

Hey there everyone!

As many of you already know, a Nintendo Direct was released yesterday. The Big N presented us with a lot of new information about many new games, accessories, consoles and bundles for both the 3DS and the Switch.

What was your favorite part about this Direct? What new game or accessory got you really pumped for this next gaming quarter?

We want to know!

If you or someone you know didn't get a chance to see the Direct yet, you are more than welcome to view it here:

R

Ryan Dale Schmid

Nuff said

J

Jacob Stafford

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 having a special edition and a Xenoblade themed pro controller.

B

Benjamin Sullivan

Lots of favorites:
Kelp Done announcement
Project Octopath Traveller demo
New footage for Xenoblade 2

Biggest surprise: Wolfenstein 2 and Doom

R

Ryan Dale Schmid

Like seriously thank the gods for Bethesda they have bought into switch hard

C

Charlie Swafford

I'm wanting that dragon Quest builder game. Looked dope

B

Brad Jones

A few things looked cool I can give so much about what I liked but instead I'll just do what I dislike since it's the easiest
SO MANY CLOSE ASS RELEASE DATES
But hey, atleast that will shut up the "you have no games xdddddddd" people

D

Daniel Share-Strom

Honestly, the announcement I was most excited for is the Snipperclips DLC.

M

Mack Hargrove

Click here for yesterdays Nintendo Direct

K

Kenny Moran

Can't wait for Rocket League and Skyrim! Of course Odyssey too but I already have that pre ordered. And maybe my first additional set of joy con will be the Mario set, or I might keep holding out for orange lol

E

Essam Abbasi

Ehmm.. Minecraft on frigging 3️⃣ DS, AND DOOM, GET READY FOR 65 GIGS MY BOIS

J

J.T. Melanson

It was a wonderful direct, I have to give Bethesda credit. They are now supporting the Switch wholly and I want the games.

S

Smark Maultby

Really looking forward to Snipperclips update! but Bethesda support is very exciting.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom