Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hey so I just bought Destiny 2 and I'm only level 6. I noticed A LOT of people...

• Thread starter Freddy Quinones Jr.
  • Start date
F

Freddy Quinones Jr.

Hey so I just bought Destiny 2 and I'm only level 6. I noticed A LOT of people complain about this game but so far I am really enjoying it. I did play the 1st Destiny also and enjoyed that game too so can someone clarify what they feel is wrong with this one? It's what kept me from buying it for a while but I loved the 1st one so much that I just decided to buy this one anyway.

D

David Fear

You will get to level 25 in a couple days and be bored

D

Daile Robinson

Do not focus on what others dislike... play the game.. if you like it.. you like.. the end.. if you don't.. then you don't..

M

Miguel Angel Then

Don’t let others take the fun away from you, play the story, enjoy the game as much as others like me still do, don’t let the noise bother you

J

Joshua Tarvin

Don't let others decide how YOU will feel about the game. Don't listen to THEIR reasons why THEY don't like the game, it's only going to plant thoughts in your mind.

If you enjoy the game, then play it and decide for yourself why YOU do or do not like Destiny 2.

R

Ryan Weisse

people are butthurt about content. the gameplay is fun, just enjoy yourself

J

Joseph Ferratti Franzo

Its an amazing game i still love it and ive had everything die a while. People are dumb and jump on the hate train. Its a good game and with be incredible in A few months.

D

Devin Doiron

Its a grind for nothing

S

Sean Baker

I just wish it had a competitive pvp scene. It's very casual geared. That's my only complaint.

D

Devin Doiron

Want a good game, buy yourself a switch abd get zelda botw

F

Freddy Quinones Jr.

Well that's why I ultimately just decided to buy it. I said I need to see for myself but so far I don't see anything that I wouldn't like. Even if I get all 3 classes to 25 and finish end content I would even enjoy that much.

S

Steve Rose

If you're enjoying it then that's all that matters. Why look for faults?

F

Freddy Quinones Jr.

The only thing is I see noticeably far less players roaming around compared to the first one but I also have not unlocked the other planets yet either.

N

Nathan McNeill

I really enjoyed first play through, and then found it tedious to do the same thing with 2 other characters. The campaign was good except it was too short and too shallow in terms of story.

Biggest problem I found is when you get to the end game it is very limited and once you hit you your weekly milestones which for one character is a couple of hours there’s nothing really to do for the rest of the week.

В

Василий Васильков

Joined almost from start game. Was good but this dlcs what giving nothink.. Waste of time+time

B

Benjamin Joh Borja

I know ppl who feel the same way. Most of the backlash is from ppl who didnt not play destiny 1 and also the microtransactions. Everse has more stuff now you can buy for silver

M

Mark Baker

I'm the same, bought it later on not at launch went to PC and I don't mind it. I feel PVP could do with some work and I haven't done the raid.

C

Carlos Gomez

biggest issue is that there is no in-game communication... so you gotta go around adding friends to form a party

F

Freddy Quinones Jr.

Well I HATE microtransactions myself but not much we can do about it. I just will get what I can and not get what I can't. It's shitty for games to do but it's almost every game these days.

D

Dan Galapeaux

I have all 3 characters decked out. Love the game and still play it but all my friends have stopped the game. I feel like I am playing for nothing anymore.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom