Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey peeps ☺️ just wondering, i'm real interested in the switch, is it worth getting?...

R

Ross O'Hare

Hey peeps ☺ just wondering, i'm real interested in the switch, is it worth getting? I'm a little concerned by the lack of rpg & stuff but is other games good

J

Jason James Grubb

The console is only 3 months old at this point so as much as I understand why your making the commment I feel its pointless in saying. The library is still growing?

Is it worth getting? Well clearly Im going to say yes, without question, Nintendo won e3 quite easilly with a couple of huge announcements, Zelda is impressing everyone without question

But if your concerned feel free to wait, this console isnt going anywhere

C

Cody Hylton

I would give it about a year if you want a butt load of games when u first get your switch but stuff like breath of the wild should last you quite a while

D

Dexter Lee Sandoval

If you are a casual gamer, you can probably save enough money to get one by xmas and say to yourself the buy is worth it

E

Ethan Shane Hayes

Can I just mention that I love your last name? Bucky O'Hare is my favorite NES game, lol.

I think the Switch is totally worth it right now for Zelda and Mario Kart 8 alone. Splatoon 2 is hitting soon, and Mario Odyssey in October.

If nothing currently out feels like it's worth buying it for, I think there definitely will be by the end of the year.

D

Derek Beattie

Xenoblade this year. I am setsuna, lost sphear, and others. So its going ot be s good rpg system. Great eith it being portable

R

Ross O'Hare

I'm more just worried if I get it I'll be bored like Zelda metroid mario kart etc are the main reasons I want it just now. & the fact it's portable, I travel a helluva lot so would help.

F

Frederick Sims

You will not get bored i travel for work and its been awesome playing mario kart 8 in the airport and uber is my favorite choice. And like today i had to work the weekend in Boston so i plan on spending my down time in the hotel with zelda.

R

Ross O'Hare

Gunna pick it up at the end of the month ☺ now just gotta decide if i'm getting the neon or grey

F

Frederick Sims

Neon looks awesome!

R

Ronnie Goodwin

I can't find one at retail price right now. The best I could do is go preorder a arms bundle with sd card for 400 that ships on June 30

R

Ross O'Hare

Ah my local argos is doing the neon switch, Zelda & splatoons 2 & screen protector for £375

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom