Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey just opened up a dedicated server. Quite populated already. (25 people on right...

C

Chris Duffy

Hey just opened up a dedicated server. Quite populated already. (25 people on right now)Full pvp no rules, pretty boosted stats including weight, health, dmg, speed, loot quality.
No extra cave dmg, no platform structure limit and we're on Ragnarok. Each player gets a starter that includes a 150 perfect tame Dino of your choice except (Titan or rock golem), some metal tools, Crossbow, flak armour, Narcotics, GPS and a spyglass. Anyone is welcome and feel free to bring your friends :) so give me a shout if you're interested in joining. And the gt is ProjectOrion247

C

Chris Bee

Cool ima joining

R

Rob Burnley

Solid server been on since day 1

C

Chris Duffy

Thanks man :) glad you like it

K

Kyle Harper

I play on another server to but I’d still like to check this one out also if anyone is looking for a tribe mate to help pvp hit me up

T

Tayla Clayton

I'm interested but got a power out at the moment so give a couple days

L

Luke Smith

If your a pvp player this server is not for you it's run by a snow flake cuck.. Me and some friends joined after looking for a no rules pvp server. Being pretty boosted we built up in 2 hours to c4 and had some shit tames, fucked like 3 bases and slayed a heap of people's tames and there owners.. Built a house boat for all them sweet yams.. Came back the next day our entire tribe kicked from the server. I asked Chris Duffy y? No response...

Why are you on here advertising a no rules pvp get your weak and server outta here...

I assume your base was amongst the wreckage rip.. I could tell by the hundreds of auto turrets and sets of asd gear that filled your vaults..

So pretty much people don't break the unwritten rules of this weak as fuck server..

Tye Smith

R

Robert Loranger

is it pc hosted?

H

Harley Williams

Nitrado?

R

Rob Burnley

Thought this server was cool but im getn admin wiped daily

R

Rob Burnley