Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey is this PC too good for someone who's just planning to game, maybe stream on it?...

R

Rahim HashimiAlt

Hey is this PC too good for someone who's just planning to game, maybe stream on it? (I know, pre-built, bleh):

J

James Brauer

Nothing wrong with prebuilt, if that's the way you wanna go, go for it, it looks like it'd be pretty powerful, i didnt see the video card tho

A

Aleksandar Oliveric

To much, don't pay this much for it!
Here you go

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Michael Moran

Honestly if you don't know much about computers dont spend so much on one. Ultimately if something breaks you won't be able to sort it and won't be able to replace it from spending all your money.

Honestly either buy something cheaper with like a gtx 1050ti and you'll be happy with it or buy a gaming laptop for a similar price you'll probably in each case not notice much difference or will enjoy the far smoother end user experience of the laptop and a far more recognisable brand like razer to contact if it breaks.

Gaming laptops are more expensive but at this sort of ultra high end range the extra cost of portability is dwarfed by just how expensive the components are anyway.

M

Mac Krongtham Kiatsupaibul

yes

R

Ryan Tosney

Can never be too good a pc my first ever pc had a 7.85 gb hard drive it was said the space on that disc at the time would never be filled as hard as u tried now we have tb hard drives ok thers like 20 years since my first pc but at the rate technology progresses ur forces to upgrade every 5 to 10 years

A

Akex Benjamin

it's very powerful. you will need a high end monitor (4k, high refresh rate, ultrawide) to be able to fully utilize it's strength.
the downside to a system like this is that it's difficult to upgrade. may be incompatible with future graphics cards.

can non Australians answer this question: do you have stores that sell prebuilt pcs with off the shelf parts without much markup?
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Josh Goldsworthy

Overly priced for what it is. Build your own in phanteks evolv shift.

C

Chavlier Brown

What motherboard does it use? What brand hard drive? Also a 400W power supply is a joke

C

Chavlier Brown

Buying a high end prebuilt makes no sense. If u want this exact system i can build and ship to you...

A

Adam Van Der Breggen

if you like that case get a phanteks evolv shift and build your own bro

P

Patrick Maddox

Is a very good prebuild. recommended by both LinusTech and Dave Lee. go with the 1080 version non pro.

J

Jacob Evans

I hear good things about the corsair one in terms of prebuilts. Just keep in mind it's a unique form factor that could be difficult or impossible to upgrade in the future.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom