Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey I really need some advice. What PC would you recommend that's suitable to play...

T

Tim McLemore

Hey I really need some advice. What PC would you recommend that's suitable to play overwatch and possibly even stream it?
I'd prefer a laptop but if an actual desktop is best then I'll do that.

My budget is: broke college student trying to make it as one

Thanks in advance!

Ps. I've been a console kid all my life so I barely know much about PC rigs and all of that.

J

Justin Goulais

Ryzen 5 1600 and a used GTX 970.

A

Alex Kaplan

Can be done on a laptop. My sister is an HP beats laptop to play. It was about 500 for it.

T

Tim McLemore

WHAT ABOUT STREAMING FROM MY PS4

N

Neuren Emmyy

To play AND stream ow on a laptop can get very, very costly. I built up my computer. I did have a base for it though. I just got a desktop with a good cpu (I have an i5) and it came with 8gb of ram. I added in a 1tb hdd (got it for $20) and a Msi gtx 750ti 2gb I got for $60. I would way rather go for a desktop, but if you're in the place to spend lots of money, I heard alienware is good. Never personally tried though

J

Josh Loeza

HP Omen or Alienware Aurora is good..... if you want also Ibuypower does decent PC’s Bro

J

Josh Loeza

Let me know when you get PC cause I have one and so do some friends but we ply more on a console .... still can’t bfwt used to Mouse and Keyboard well

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom