Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey I just bought a gtx 1060 6gb. For the last 2 weeks i still dont know what cpu i...

J

Jimmy Melhi

Hey I just bought a gtx 1060 6gb. For the last 2 weeks i still dont know what cpu i should buy. So i made a list of some cpu's iv looked at and want you guys to help me decide. I have a 1080 144hz monitor for gaming, and a 2'd monitor at 60hz for youtube/ts/discord/facebook. Here is the some psu's ive looked at :

J

Jonathan Mullins

i7 8700k

G

Giacomo Noghera

Go ryzen 5

J

Jimmy Melhi

Could you guys explain why also? :DDD

E

Emil Sobociński

Ryzen 7 1700 not on the list but Really worth the money

8 cors 16 threads at a really good price not worth thee 1700x because its just clocked a bit higher which you can get on the 1700 with stock cooler Great for multitasking playing games rendering videos and all that

K

Kevin Nino Rodriguez

Multi tasking??? It feels way smoother on ryzen mate

T

Thiago Sousa

Ryzen R5 1600 minimum if you can't wait about 1 month. Wait for the refresh coming right around the corner. Intel has moved to a no buy right now with all these issues. Who knows what else may happen, this is the second time in a year a flaw has been exposed on Intel's CPU involving security. Doesn't matter at this current point anyways as I would have recommended you wait for the Ryzen refresh anyways since it's so close.

K

Kevin Vong

I'm having a 1600x which I found on a deal for $189 new and it's absolutely amazing in multi tasking, never need to worry about cpu load while playing games + recording
however, if you are pure gamer and you want 144hz as well, you should consider i7 7700k (not on the list but yeh) and z270 is good as well

C

Cole Fenner

I5 8600k is the best gaming cpu on the market under 300 and the i3 8350k is the best under 200. If your streaming and gaming is the only reason to even think ryzen if you are trying to get 144 hz. A 1070 and an i3 8350k will get you to 144 fps in almost all AAA titles on ultra. 8600k you can stream and game on at 144fps. Ryzen will struggle to keep up at 1080p with Intel for games that's use low core counts or like higher clock rates.

E

Eni Odurinde

i7-8700k is the best all rounder and for 144hz gaming, Ryzen 7 1700 is best in terms of price to performance and is great for editing, steaming and multitasking but not as good at 144hz gaming as the i7-8700k, the i7-7700k is not worth it at all now that the new one is out, especially as the new one has 6 cores meaning it performs much much better for steaming and editing etc

L

Lucas Rusch

I would go ryzen 7 1700 not the x cause you can OC the 1700 easily to perform as well as the others

R

Ryan Keller

I use a 1600X myself. I love it.

D

David Quinn

The best you can afford

A

Axel Vasquez

Very happy with the Ryzen 5 1600x but ultimately it’s up to you and your budget to decide on which one you’d like.

I

Isaac Vanderaegen

7600k with a z270 board and a decent cooler

Γ

Γιώργος Γιαμακίδης

i3 8350k with 1060 6gb is the perfect combo 1% averange bottleneck

Γ

Γιώργος Γιαμακίδης

without oc

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom