Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys what's out there got 50 million +

L

Leroy Moore

Hey guys what's out there got 50 million +

T

Tristan Jaye Polmear

Got pair of HE BRZ's about to go on A.H. they will be cheapest buyouts cause i cant list them for same price everyone else can :/ (11mill is highest i can make them sadly)

L

Leroy Moore

Put a nice paint on em and make it 2m bid

T

Tristan Jaye Polmear

So you can bid or buy? Cause if your bidding then be in for a shock cause im not getting less then i pay for these cars bud

L

Leroy Moore

I'll buyout 1

T

Tristan Jaye Polmear

Ok then no worries, I'll make red bull one the 2m then.

T

Tristan Jaye Polmear

Buyout one and im a happy chappy :)

L

Leroy Moore

Yeah

L

Leroy Moore

Ok

L

Leroy Moore

5m

T

Tristan Jaye Polmear

5m bid on red bull HE BRZ? or you asking to buyout at 5m? Like dude say more in your comments -.-

L

Leroy Moore

5m buyout

T

Tristan Jaye Polmear

XD no. Like fuck im cutting myself that short ahaha dude HE BRZ's going 20mil buyout a pop, that being the case and me not being able to make buyout that high, im making my cars 10mill/11mill buyout. So unless you are gonna pay that, your wasting my time bud

T

Tristan Jaye Polmear

Think of this way, need to make about the equivalent to one these cars off the both. Buying one at 5mill arent gonna cut that cause it'll mean i gotta try sell the other one for twice the price which no one will go, so if you are really keen I'll make one a 9mill buyout minimum otherwise my offer has been wasted.

L

Leroy Moore

R u I. Australia?

L

Leroy Moore

Tristan Jaye Polmear

T

Tristan Jaye Polmear

Im assuming you asked if im in Australia? If so yes. Born and breed Australian. Why?

L

Leroy Moore

If I give u 33 million credits will u game share with me for Xbox live

L

Leroy Moore

Tristan Jaye Polmear

T

Tristan Jaye Polmear

Not a chance XD i only game share with people i actually know. Let alone let some stranger have access to my account and banking details for some in game creds. Nah way pluss you offer 33mill but you only wanna buyout one my cars at 5mill yea piss off, cheapskate and a half.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom