Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys what mechanical keyboard would you choose for yourselves and why? Thanks in...

I

Ivo Freitas

Hey guys
what mechanical keyboard would you choose for yourselves and why?

Thanks in advance!!

J

Joey Naranjo

Corsair k65 rgb!

D

Demarques Orabo

Corsair k70 hands the fuck down best keyboard I've ever had

A

Anthony McCauley

Ducky shine 6 in white, but currently using a Ducky YOTG.

Edit: Can't see why you would all choose a Corsair keyboard over something that's much higher quality for a similar price.

J

Jacob Gonzalez

Corsair K70

J

Jake Williams

Corsair K95 platnium, because of the quality the lighting and I play allot of flight Sims so the extra macro keys are

J

Jesus Gongora

Corsair k70

J

Jacob Gonzalez

K70

C

Corey Hodges

K95 platnium

G

Genard Hermosado

k70

J

Jason Dudek

The one I have. The Corsair K95. With Cherry MX brown switches. And RGB lighting.

D

Daniel Witt

Corsair K95 RGB Mechanical MX Cherry Brown, as it has 18 programable Marco keys which come in handy when programming as I have assigned different code segments to my Marco keys

D

Dylan Angel

I change all the time. I keep changing my mind on switches

G

Ghaith Deeb

I have the logitech G610 orion red (cherry mx red) great keyboard if you dont like RGB like me ,its a simple white LED keyboard

B

Brandon Hicks

K70 with reds

C

Cody Harrison

Personally I use a Logitech G710+ and enjoy it over the several corsair keyboards I've had ducky and das keyboards before and enjoyed them

L

Luis Vasquez

Logitech G910 Arthemis Spectrum. Love the look, the switches are great and need no force at all, great for typing. Palmrest is nice and it comes with 2 in case you like a more subtle one. Arx dock for your phone, media keys, macros, great RGB, and game mode.

W

Wayne Pritchard

Corsair k95 platinum,have the basic strafe now and want speed switches along with customizable rgb and can sync all the rgbs with my corsair rgb strips

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom