Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey guys. Since I bought my switch last July and a new broad range of games has been...

• Thread starter Carlos Eduardo Hernandez
  • Start date
C

Carlos Eduardo Hernandez

Hey guys. Since I bought my switch last July and a new broad range of games has been announced, I'm concerned about the memory of my switch. So are there any micro-SD card recommendations I should buy? And also are there any other accessories I should get for the Switch? PS: The games I am going to get are Super Mario Odyssey, Metroid Prime 4, Arms, Mario+Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, DOOM, Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes, Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus, The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim, and etc.

J

Johnathon Mendez

You'll be fine with at least a 128 GB micro SD. I have a Samsung one myself, and there's also SanDisk as an option

L

Lee Tea

Samsung Evo 128 is 39.99 at Walmart. Might be lower now. That price was 7 months ago. ;)

C

Carlos Eduardo Hernandez

I see. Is there anything else I need to get for my Switch? Just to be sure...

L

Lee Tea

You want to invest in a Pro controller . I personally like the Joy-Con, but I'd be lying if I said the Pro wasn't better for games like Splatoon2.

C

Carlos Eduardo Hernandez

Hmm, I guess you're right Lee because since I am getting DOOM (Again) and Wolfenstein 2.

J

Jay Bazely

I'd say a 200gb micro SD card if you're going mostly digital, 128gb if you're going mostly physical, I'm using the SanDisk one.

J

Justin Basso

I have a 64gig card. It's enough for me

C

Carlos Eduardo Hernandez

Alright, and it which store (physical or online) has the cheapest possible 128GB micro SD cards?

J

Justin Basso

Amazon

B

Bill LaRocca

Has anyone scored a good deal on the SanDisk 256 yet? The cheapest I've seen it is around $120-$130 or so on Amazon.

L

Lawrence Lopez

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

L

Lawrence Lopez

Best quality and most trusted brand you will find right now.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom