Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys my friend might be finally able to afford a gaming pc this summer. I noticed...

A

Alex Collins

Hey guys my friend might be finally able to afford a gaming pc this summer. I noticed that when coming up with a parts list, many of the new gen parts are pretty expensive. He has around $700 to $900 to spend and needs a cpu, psu, mb, ram, case, cpu cooler, storage, windows 10, graphics card. I was looking to do intel with nvidia. Anyone got any builds/ideas/advice?
p.s.- plays many titles anywhere from cod to mmo's etc.

Z

Zack Spadaccini

go with a 4790k and a 980ti

H

Harrison Scott Burd

I’d go with AMD for processor because they’re usually cheaper.

S

Steven Gunnoe

you can about build a 1070 rig for that. go to pcpartpicker and fiddle with it. I have seen good 1070 rigs for a little under 1000

Z

Zack Spadaccini

Shame I was just selling my 1070's recently (they're gone)

S

Steven Gunnoe

If they start with Linux until they save 80 for win10 right here is a gtx 1080 build. (they need to use tv until they buy a monitor, but this is kick-ass)

S

Steven Gunnoe

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

S

Steven Gunnoe

I wish that was all I had in my rig lol

J

Julio Meneses

Not to rain on your parade ... But right now it's quite a shit timing to be building.... RAM is on an all time high and GPU s are pricey cause of the cryptocurrency bubble going at the moment, if I where your friend I would wait a bit.... Till things get back to normal

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom