Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey guys, just wanted to see if anyone might be interested in a small server. My wife...

J

Jordan Vaughan

Hey guys, just wanted to see if anyone might be interested in a small server. My wife and I are going to be starting an Xbox player dedicated with Nitrado as soon as the service launches. We will be hosting a 16 player server. This is largely for my family and friends to play on, but given that I will have around 8 slots free for other people, I wanted to offer to the solo players and role players out there who are interested. We will have mostly basic settings (official) with the exception of the following being altered to make the game more enjoyable:
Taming 4x
Egg hatch and mature speed 6x
Exp 2x
And day night cycles will be extended to approximately 45 minutes to one hour each.

Server will be mostly pve but will allow pvp with the exception of base raiding as structure damage is turned off on our server. This is largely a safe haven for people who just want to play the game with a little sense of community and without the worry or stress of base raiding and trolls. Thanks everyone for reading and hope to talk to a few of you soon.

A

Amber Howard

I would be. ._.

R

Rowan Engelhardt

can i join? would be cool to reinstall the game

T

Tamara Kabrud

What map? Will you be doing Ragnarok by any chance?

If you do Rag, my fiance and I would love to join along with a friend of ours. :)

Btw a good solution to avoid trolls and keep PvP to only those who want it is to allow tribe to declare war while keeping the server set to PvE. Then only consenting tribes can war.

T

Tachee Sanders

I'm game if you still have free slots. im a solo RP.

J

Jordan Vaughan

Bump

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom