Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys , i've been working on this hero : Scarlet :D i hope you guys enjoy it feel...

M

Minh Thành

Hey guys , i've been working on this hero : Scarlet :D i hope you guys enjoy it
feel free to comment what you think about her , and what should be change or anything else !
(FULL CONCEPT ON MY ARTSTATION)

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Here's few things about her ( you guys can help me out about her skills set , quotes, and her story ! )

Down here is all about her :

Name : Scarlet
Nationality : Japan
Affiliation : Blackwatch
Role : Offense

Story : Scarlet was born and live in Japan , she's good friend with Hanzo and Genji , a master of poison and assassin . But after the fight of 2 brothers , she left the clan with Hanzo . She join Overwatch as a member of Blackwatch , follow Reyes and take his order . After Overwatch was disband , She become a Mercenary . No one know her identify except Hanzo and Genji .
- skills :
-Q/DEATH WEB : Scarlet release a giant spider web that and slow all enemy in it , if they move , they will take damage ! ( 30dmg/sec/last 5s ).

-L-SHIFT/VANISH : Scarlet throw out poison smoke grenade and turn invisible after 0.5sec (last 5s ), if enemy within range of smoke , they will take 50dmg/3s .

-E/STICKY TRAP: Scarlet set a small web , enemy will be slow and take 30dmg when step in .(last 1.5s).

-PASSIVE/1 : Wall climb : Scarlet gloves/shoes let her can climbing wall freely like spider and she can hang on the wall for short time ( last 3s if not moving ).

-PASSIVE/2 : Hunger : Scarlet helmet can detect enemy when they HP lower than 35% , (she can choose if enemy have more than 1) , mark target on radar , if she take down the target , she gain 1 charge for her melee weapon .

-Weapon :

-LMB/SPIDER SILK : Scarlet shoot out small spider web , if she can hit the target 6 times , they will be trap for 1s ( 6 shots/round ) .

-RMB/Double Dagger : Her main weapon , can deal lots of damage in short range (25dmg/slash , she gain 5dmg/1 Hunger charge/max 3 charge/40dmg , if she die , lost all charge )

J

Jacob Mcmorrow

A mix of Genji and moira Looks good

M

Meng Yanlin

Genji widow hybrid?

I

Igor Posejdon

fantastic but not original

C

Caroline Ann

That’s kind of overpowered though

M

Marie Sigrist

Its just a Genji/Widow OP hybrid

G

Greg Bredy

Genji/widow/sombra/moira/mei combos

T

Tim Junge

no... not fitting into Overwatch :l

A

Annelie Wentzel

Interesting concept but too much of a copy of current heroes. Maybe for a different game

G

Gabrielle Santoso

Looks great

C

Chris Mann

Blizzard please.

G

Garrett Spicer

Get rid of the poisons replace them with a smoke screen. Id go for that.

L

Lidor Tzruya

looks amazing, I'd change some of the skills though, ofc its just my opinion
it'd be cool if the ult would make them stick to the nearest wall or something, getting them stuck in place feels more like Rein's ult..
and I think you can combine the Shift and E, so the poison smoke slows enemies down, it feels like there's too many skills for a OW hero

I

Isaiah Kisala

I'd probably redesign her suit is a bit more to be in line with tracer's chrono and Widow's body suit

L

Lizandro Pinto

Blizzard please
Please
Blizzard
Blizzard?
PlEAsE
bLIZZarD

Д

Делян Дочев

its very good but i think its just a bit op
but is very nice at all

T

Thomas Edillo

will this include an uncle skin

L

Luke Schirmer

I like it. But it might be a bit too much like Genji. Genji is already played like a melee hero anyway, this hero is only different in that they trade ranged poke for a snare

Y

Youssef Ezzat

Pretty nice, i like it

G

Gabriel Hamilton

very nice

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom