Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey guys! In 10-11 days I will begin hosting a 24/7 server and was requesting a new...

S

Shey Harding

Hey guys!
In 10-11 days I will begin hosting a 24/7 server and was requesting a new name.
(Best name will win Admin or A full supply of Gear & Tickets to free tickets to shop items)

Server Hosted from Australia

Stats will be as follows;
20 x Pickup
Infinite x Weight & Oxygen
0 x Stamina Drain
10 Health p/Bump
10 or less fortitude
Fast x Taming, Egg hatch & Baby maturation
Small Breeding Interval

•Events will be held
•Admins PvP (Only with real gathered gear, I will monitor)
•Admins can be raided unless said otherwise.
•Grace periods may be offered but not preferred.

Rules;
•Rules are in place to keep the server running smoothly

•General rules

1.Enjoy yourself

2. Don’t cause mass issues.

3. New tribes will have 2 hrs Grace by default
(This will be marked by !NewSpawn! In the tribe name, admin will punish you for exploiting this privilege)

•Raiding Rules

1. Our Server is PvP

2. Constantly raiding the same tribes can and will be seen as trolling. You will be punished
(Forcing PvE against strong ass Dino’s, losing results in open base i.e Admin will open your base to allow all to raid)

3. Attacking !NewSpawn! Tribes will result in the loss of a 25% of your tames and that tribe will be insured and fully compensated for their loss.

•Shop Rules

1. Shops are Strictly PvE Only

2. Shops will have a basic currency which will be decided at a later time. Trading may also be acceptable.

3. Shops are always welcome to recommendations.

•Info on the admins

1. Admin will be split into 2-3 areas (In one tribe)
(This ensures we can reach your area in limited time to assist in all that’s needed)

2. Admins are players too, we’re trying to have fun while allowing others to get together and play.

3. Admins will not tolerate Admin Abuse Claims
(If you suspect abuse report to the host)

4. Abuse towards admin is not advised, do keep in mind we run the server and me being the host, I respect everyone until you disrespect me and my “staff”.

5. Admin will keep tabs on those who prove their respect and cooperation, You will be rewarded.

We understand that these rules seem a lot but the help to keep the server running smoothly.
With full cooperation with admin your stay will be pleasant.

(I have hosted before but my console has broken and will be replaced in a few days)

Any further questions feel free to message me.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom