Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys, I'm looking to get better (and eventually main) with Zenyatta and was...

S

Stephen Burns

Hey guys,

I'm looking to get better (and eventually main) with Zenyatta and was wondering if I could get some tips or anything you notice most Zenyatta mains do or don't do?

Veiny Golden Nut Pic For Attention

M

Morgana Snow

Spam shields, if you're not doing anything charge alt fire

M

Mario Flores

yeah i see that the pros keep charging the alt fire even when the other team is no where around and just spam it into where they will come from

M

Morgana Snow

Oh and,,,, discord priority targets even if you're not currently focusing them

M

Matt Arnson

Charge alt fire and spam where you expect the enemy to be. Don't worry about that accuracy stat, just keep throwing those nuts around.

M

Matthew Fazio

I know this post is serious, but..

N U T T

Z

Zeph Esprit

throw your balls at everyone.

S

Sam Robbins

Charge up when no one is around and if you don't want to give away your position you can melee and it will cancel

B

Best Asura

I'm not a Zen main but would pick him to fill for the team sometimes. I do always keep in mind to put healing orb on flankers like Tracer or Genji and keep them in los, also adding the discord orb on the person being flanked (mostly enemy sups) and helping shoot my balls from afar. My aim is shitty but it's not bad most of the times. Another very important thing is to always care for your friendly primary healer and heal them if they get flanked or get exposed in the enemy's los.

D

David Jernmo

Just work on the aim, cuz Zen is dealing shit tons of damage and just get you'r position right and you fine fam

S

Stephen Burns

Does anyone also have suggestions for sensitivity? I play on PS4, I know, I'm sorry.

N

Nguyễn Phan Tử Long

1. Zens love to use right click while they are not shooting because it's so unpredictable. Use melee to cancel it if you can't hit anyone.
2. Call out discords so your DPS can delete them.
3. Discord = Free wall hack
4. When you are approaching a Zarya ult + Ana grenade do not bother to use your ULT unless you are certain Ana cannot throw her grenade.
5. Don't waste ult on things that can instakill your teammate with 1 projectile. (Riptire, Self-destruct, are a few i can think of atm)
6. Zen is a good anti-Bation character. Discord make him so humble!
7. ALWAYS shoot at barriers. They do so much damage.

C

Cloe Hill

Always important to use heal and discord orbs. Charging too and aim can get you some great kills. Using a discord orb and charge I've taken down characters with twice his health before. I'm a Zen main lol.

D

Dylan La Franchi

COMMUNICATION COMMUNICATION COMMUNICATION. talk about who you discord and gain game sense. Heal priority targets under attack. Focus on right clicks around targets and single shots in combat.

M

Mircea Traian

that ball looks like a cabbage

J

Joey Cottrell

Know when to hold them, know when to fold them, know when to walk away, know when to run (very literally all of these just refine when to discord, heal, extend, etc.)

R

Reese Hernandez

Kiko Castro someone needs your help

J

Justin Hemsley

Bind your orbs to your scroll button.

Scroll up for discord and scroll down for harmony.

You never have to take your fingers off the movement buttons and it changes how you play the champ

Think of yourself as artillery you need to sit back and call discord’s otherwise your team has no direction. If you’re getting your shit pushed in shout to your team to help you with the annoying flanker.

Saving trance for a Zarya ult or a genji ult is PIVOTAL to playing him

But if you do nothing us just please call your discords

J

Jessica Gisin

Communicate in team chat and let your team know who you have the discord orb on.

C

Connor Glasby

Spam spam and more spam. Also, don't be afraid to charge shots. Best advice is to always use your balls to heal and discord. And fight both aggressive and defensive. Also, press q. As a zen main myself, spamming and trying to get those headshots can seriously help out the team because zen does so much damage. Also, staying near cover is very effective so you can quickly turn, take cover and recharge. Reaction time is also important, try to use your healing and discord balls as much as possible to speed up your reaction time in those all important fights.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom