Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey guys I'm going to be making my own server later today I'm wondering what you guys...

T

Tristan Ferguson

Hey guys I'm going to be making my own server later today I'm wondering what you guys would like in a server it's definitely going to be full pvp but what would you guys want as stats thanks in advance

D

Dusty Crow

I vote admin abuse. "That'll happen when pigs fly"

S

Sarah Mayhew

Dino speed turned up a bit of it's a large map like center or scorched

T

Tristan Ferguson

Probably island map

S

Sarah Mayhew

Ah. I know when I look for servers. My main 3 things are. Speed. Weight and making kibble useful for taming

T

Tristan Ferguson

Tame speed will be boosted a bit but I'm trying to work out how much I need to boost

B

Blaze Ryan Menard

I'd like the gathering to be boosted a good bit for the cp cave and the birds flyers fast and decent upgrades to the melee Stamina weight and health. Maybe unlimited weight and a bump to the oxygen to make silica pearls easier to get

J

James Richard Kyle III

No rules. Medium gather. Slow breeding. Admin logging.

J

Jason Okubo

No matter how you set settings, players will always want something changed.
Hosting a Dedicated server can be a pain in the ass!
Don't take any shit from anyone. They will learn and stop bothering host and admins.

D

Dylan Gower

i would 100% join, all od want is about 30/60 stone pick up, high stamina, moderate health, moderate oxygen, infinite weight, and it take a few hours to get to 100,
plus breeding stats, i dont breed yet but im sure plenty do ! oh and on centre, ive been waitibg so long to find a server thst has these options !

J

Joshua Stefan Bishop

^ and a shit load of lagg haha

K

Kaleb Snape-scott

I think you should make Me admin

J

Jarrid Rocha

Whats up my fellow arkers? Are you tired of bouncing from dedi to dedi? dealing with bull shit admins, which idc what u say all admins cheat one way or another.. weather its fir them selfs or for a friend.. are you sick of playing by their rules?? If so my tribe #THEOUTSIDERS are recruiting 5-10 more guys or girls.. rookies or vets.. only requirements must be 18+ dont bother lying i do my research.. must have head set..
We are a tribe of all adults most of us work and have children.. so part time players are welcomed.. the tribe consist of 15+ right now from all over the world.. we are a pretty tight close tribe and i expect it to stay that way..
We have a group page.. and a group chat if u pass the qualifications i will bring you into both!!!
If interested leave a comment or pm me thanks....

#THEOUTSIDERS #RAGNAROKTAKEOVER

B

Brenden Torres

U should definitely not boost player health or Melee too much b/c u still want prim weapons to be relevant like longnecks unless u up drop quality

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom