Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey Guys! I love the Nintendo switch but i have only one disappoint with it: Monster...

D

Davide Orbitello

Hey Guys! I love the Nintendo switch but i have only one disappoint with it: Monster Hunter XX is only in Japan.
Does anyone have a suggestion? Is it better buy the japanese now or wait and hope for a European release?
And sorry for my bad english lol.

S

Stephen Payne

Hey Guys! I love the Nintendo switch but i have only one disappoint with it: Monster Hunter XX is only in Japan.
Does anyone have a suggestion? Is it better buy the japanese now or wait and hope for a European release?
And sorry for my bad english lol.

**Hope this Helps** :)

D

Davide Orbitello

Can i learn japanese in 2 months? Ahah

D

Daniel Allen

I say get the Japanese version , some one will translate the menus and stuff it always happens. Plus it's pretty much the same version that's already out on 3ds

J

Joseph Perry Standish

dragon quest 11... or watch videos of translated stuff for game

P

Patrick Hollins

I didn't wait for an English release for the 3ds neither would I wait for the switch!. My oppion this will be a day one buy for me. I played enough Monster hunter to know what this item is plus since I'm learning Japanese it's a bonus for me. Since Monster hunter Gen wasn't so story driven you shouldn't be worried about a story. There are some Japanese boards that tell you the main quest But this is all an oppion,

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom