Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys i came up with this pc build and before really building it i wanted some...

P

Parth Rathod

Hey guys i came up with this pc build and before really building it i wanted some advice. Is this build good for gaming. Review it please
Thank you

D

Dave Steven Edwards

I can spec quite a bit better for the same kind of money but im far, far too hung over atm to look at a monitor screen. Ill get back to ya when not hung over ;)

P

Parth Rathod

Okay waiting

J

JJ Risk

Drop the aftermarket cooler if using ryzen, get the 1600 not the x, and use the saved money to get a 6gb 1060 and you should have a few dollars left over to maybe upgrade the ram to something like gskill aegis 2x4gb

P

Parth Rathod

Okayyy

J

JJ Risk

Also a AsRock b350 board will give you a few extra dollars in savings too, whilst retaining good bios support, decent overclocking and good features. Dave also can confirm how good AsRock ryzen boards are

J

JJ Risk

But that's a solid build list be quiet is one of my favourite brands and it's good to see them in your list. Can't recommend them enough

J

JJ Risk

Slight error/typo; supple instead of supply

P

Parth Rathod

Thank you i update it asap

J

JJ Risk

No problem bro, good work and good luck

P

Parth Rathod

Thank you

D

Dave Steven Edwards

Not quite so hung over now, assuming you want the price as low as possible while still packing a decent punch, here you go;
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

EDIT - Yep JJ is right Asrock boards are excellent, but I couldnt find any good deals on them on us pcpartpicker.

EDIT2 - shit that is freaky I basically built the system JJ described lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom