Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys, I’m building my first pc right away, all parts are ordered except ram and a...

M

Mason Henderson

Hey guys, I’m building my first pc right away, all parts are ordered except ram and a gpu. These two are in my budget and I was wondering which would be the better card or is there any difference other than the sizes and amount of fans?
Mostly gaming such as pubg, cs-go and who knows what else in the future. Thanks a lot! CPU I ordered is a i5-7600

C

Chris Stiltner

That is wayyyyy too expensive for what they are worth, I would recommend a used 1070 for around $380 maybe

D

Daniel Towill

Yeah surprised they are so high still. For the performance the 1060 6GB isn't currently worth the money. Either go up a step and save a bit more for the 1070 or go down for the 3GB which isn't much less performance but is alot less money.

B

Barry Harper

Stick with the 6 gig card but they are going for 250/260 on Newegg

B

Blake Dalenko

DONT GO SINGLE FAN

T

Thodoris Anastasiadis

I would save some money for the 1070 and yeah the 1060 is still expensive, I bought it for the same price last year

M

Mason Henderson

Ok thanks guys, but would performance between these two cards be similar?

S

Sean Millham

These prices are high for that level of performance. Might be better off to go AMD considering the price.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Link is just an example

G

Greg Abney

If this is in usd, look for the gigabyte windforce 1060 oc. i ahd that card and loved it. You can push that card pretty hard with an oc and it runs great.

D

Derek Ackermann

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Derek Ackermann

Not sure about Canada but in the US that card is only $5 more and better. Plus MSI as of late has been beating the rest in customer support.

H

Hector Ramirez

Dude if you want a 6g card get the one I got

C

Cody Sorrow

evga is the best partner for nvidia cards

D

Derek Ackermann

EVGA has had it issues so I wouldn't go and say that. For the VRM melt downs to poor cooling.

R

Rob Hidding

built with that evga in a friends rig a few months ago, nice card for the price, which we paid $50 less on amazon.

J

Jonathan Hoffman

That's paying too much for a 1060 in all honest

П

Петър Стойков

Better get something like EVGA 1070 for around 380-400 $

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom