Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Hey guys haven’t been on since legacy, I used to be an alpha tribe leader under the...

J

Jack Cook

Hey guys haven’t been on since legacy, I used to be an alpha tribe leader under the name High Council, we haven’t been on since server turned to a ghost town, we are looking for a PvP non official to move too, I know this is a long shot but there is 25 of us and we are looking for somewhere we can play without admins disliking us because we are a big tribe, I’d happily help with server payment/support, if not then we will look at buying our own server.

J

James Randall

Pm me mate I have a server which is pvp and plenty of room to build on

G

Garrett Skaggs

I have a new server part of a cluster of 6 servers we need tribes only been up 2 weeks here is our flyer and our cluster flyer

G

Garrett Skaggs

P

Parker Warren

Hey y’all we have a 5 day old rag pvp server with boosted drops and fishing 0 cave damage, 20x player and dino weight 297 is lvl cap, greatly reduced food and water drain, 5x speed 10x fortitude 20x crafting skill, 5x stam for player and dino, .25x Stam consumption for player and dino, all stats are 50x with 3x resource hp for even more, great friendly admins this server is for people that love to pvp but don’t like the grind for it the bigger the tribe u bring the bigger your starter pack and great we help you get started we are currently working on building even arenas and areas and are working on a white flag system for ppl that don’t want to pvp the server name is “anARKy” yes it’s case sensitive it’s for ps4 btw looking forward to seeing y’all

M

Marcus Wilson

It cost about $1 per spot so if each tribe member pitched in $2 you could get a 50 slot server

Z

Zoe Williams

‼⁉‼⁉‼⁉‼⁉‼⁉‼⁉

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FUN CHILLED PVP SERVER?
Come and check out AZGARD247-PvP X5
We are a PC hosted (Nitrado) server on ragnarok

We have events,
Community fishing Pool
Boosted Stats.......
Taming X5
Consumption Speed 1.3
Breeding Egg Hatch X20
Baby Mature X20
Player damage multiplier X1
XP Multiplier X5
Harvesting X5

We are looking for mature players to join and enjoy the game without to much grind

Its PvP so Raiding is fine just no full wipes

Starter pack
Admin island a place with lots of good loot that you can raid
Offline raid prevention is on during the week and off on weekends
Boosted stats
Fun and fair Admins

If you would like anymore information just comment below or PM me

L

Luke Rainer

I’ve heard of High Council, what legacy servers were you on mate?

R

Rick G Merrill

I have a slightly boosted server that is looking for tribe members or tribes. Ragnarok my PSN is Thegod1313. There is no admin abuse. Friend people. Let me know

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom