Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys/gals I’m having a PC issue and it’s a Overwatch crashing issue. I wanted to...

• Thread starter Brian O Sullivan
  • Start date
B

Brian O Sullivan

Hey guys/gals

I’m having a PC issue and it’s a Overwatch crashing issue. I wanted to see if the inside of my PC was okay to check if it’s a Blizzard issue or my PC

The Purple Fan isn’t spinning when it’s turned on, if there are any PC people here that could help me that would be awesome

T

Tracy Burgan

This is going to sound silly but it's what ends up solving the problem 9/10 at where I work; Have you tried replacing the fan? There might be something up with the connection cable hooking it to the motherboard.

J

Joe Metz

Is it plugged in? Stupid question I know but it's necessary

Z

Zachary Saul

its possible that theres dust and dirt in the bearings of the fan, which is a pain to check. id suggest getting a replacement if unplugging and replugging it doesnt work

J

Jay Pace

M

Muhammed Hameed

DONT TURN ON AGAIN because it might burn the cpu and i assume u tried and it shut down by it self. How to fix it
1- check through the boot menu / Diagnostics then say no to memory test then select custom test then check the fan if at the end of the test it tells u the fan is not responding then it means u have to replace it
2 - u should check the fan cable it should be connected to motherboard .
3- if u dont know about any of these stuff just take it to any IT services replaceing the fan is super easy
Because 90% of the time its actually the fan dies especially if uve been using that pc for 2 years or more

J

Joshua Repass

Did you check CPU temp when playing?

J

Joshua Repass

Is the fan plugged in?

D

David Goulet

Fans like this are about 8$ just change it ???

A

Abraham Alatorre

As the other comments were saying: you might need to replace that purple fan if your saying the fan does not turn on when turning your pc. Look on Newegg, or pc part picker to find a good deal.

M

Matt Ramsden

It's almost certainly not a blizzard issue, most possibly a temp issue if you have a fan out. Follow the lead see if it's plugged into the right port (it'll normally say FAN1 or FAN2 on the actual motherboard next to it). If it is, see if you can swap it into the one that is actually working. If it still isn't working then you know it's the fan that needs replacing

A

Abraham Alatorre

Just don't turn on your pc since you risk your CPU (computer's brain) being damaged.

N

Nosty Lin

Get a vaccume and suck out all the dust with the hose.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom