Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey guys! Figured I'd join since when the game is released I'll be playing on Official...

D

David A Owen

Hey guys! Figured I'd join since when the game is released I'll be playing on Official PVP again. Gonna solo it since i did alright last time. How long do you think it will take before the new servers become just as bad as the old legacy servers?
Hopefully we can at least create some servers that are internally peaceful and only pvp to fight off hostile tribes and trolls. Thats what I'd like from the full release. The community in Official at the moment is rather toxic. (Fyi I've been away from ark for about 3 months) The game became just pure stress and nothing else so i left.All the duping ddosing and hostility just bombed the game.
Everything was amazing in Ark about a year ago. I'm one of those who thinks the transfer system ruined what was already mostly broken xD

C

Carwyn Bam Polston

Ark was pretty dead before transferring it brought alot of players back . Pvp was actually a thing not just the 1 maybe 2 big wars you would get then it was just alpha status boring times . Duping is what broke the game

K

Kyle Steinkuehler

That's why I solo on private server.. Expierience the game better

J

Josh Nadeau

I wouldn't get your hopes up. It's going to be even worse. All the old guys who know how to play are going to muscle you out in no time. Might get a month or so of play time. But yea. Don't get your hopes up. Just being real is all.

G

Gregory King

There will be inevitable chaos at first with new players who simply don't understand or care for the politics of peace and the old players who now feel free to do whatever the hell they want to without being under the eyes of an alpha. Eventually order will rise but, just like in the past, it's impossible to expect that from every tribe or even every server.

N

Nicholas John

Only way pvp is going to ever be good is if there's no offline raiding or each tribe of 5+ has 1 free bubble shield that makes them immune for 20 days

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom