Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys are there any games out there that are like minecraft, but only in the do...

J

Jack Terry

Hey guys are there any games out there that are like minecraft, but only in the do whatever you want, build a house/base, and just survive in any way you want? I've been wanting to play minecraft buttt I'm kinda done with that whole thing haha. So if there are any games like that then I'd love to know. Thanks!

S

Sami Mohammad

Get rust

D

Demetrious Papi Shampoo Rivera

Ark

N

Nahiyan Mahmud

space engineers

J

Jurnee James Maddock

Rust, Ark Survival Evolved, Space Engineers, Empyrion Galactic Survival.....

J

Justin Ortega

Rust(kind of), ark(barely), rokh(early,early access)

C

Chris Aspera

Why not mod Minecraft?

J

Jarod Houze

Try out unturned. It's free to play. Imagine if minecraft and dayz had a baby. That's what unturned is

K

Kyle McCallum

7 days to die

J

Jordan Stuart

Following

E

Eric Harris

Definitely space engineers. Or medieval engineers, or kerbal space program

J

Jacob Wimmer

Honestly fallout 4 with building mods.

M

Mike Timmons

7 days to die, Ark is good.

E

Eric Harris

Also scrap mechanic and beseige

N

Nick Panasov

the forest

W

Will Jenkins

You might like Terraria, it's pretty challenging and can be complex but it's a very fun game and you can build some cool stuff. Also, rust is really fun especially with friends :)

S

Salem Knight Lowe

H1Z1 just survive

A

Ayaan Manzar

Unturned is awesome and looks and feels like minecraft with better graphics

C

Cyril Amedjkouh

rust the forest miscreated

K

Kylie Matias

Jack Terry, these people are suggesting games that are like minecraft but not the kind that you're looking for.

Here are a few you should try~
Subnautica - underwater survival game, you can build your own base from scratch using parts you gather around. Very big map, almost endless I think. So many different places to explore!! it's amazing. REALLY BIG SEA CREATURES THAT CAN KILL YOU. And it's a survival game, so you really need to keep eating and stuff like that. Best part is the graphics, omg the graphics in this game is amazing.

Ark - Basically minecraft is 720p and Ark is 4k. The difference in graphics should already tell you that much about the game. It's about surviving on this huge island that is filled with dinosaurs. You can build your own house there as well very similarly to "sims". You can build individual walls and such, also furniture are given, but you have to unlock them as you level up~ Basically a land version of subnautica.

Starmade - it's Minecraft in space, literally. Build a spaceship out of blocks and just explore the universe and kill other people.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom