Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys, anyone here has Vega build and how does it perform? Because I want Vega as...

• Thread starter Kenji ZarCus Yazima
  • Start date
K

Kenji ZarCus Yazima

Hey guys, anyone here has Vega build and how does it perform?
Because I want Vega as my GPU for my next build... Because I am tired of nvidia cards errors. sometimes my screen freezes in the middle of the game and recently 1 of my nvidia card die for no reason, did even overclock it.

M

Matthew Reed

follow this guide

K

Kevin Bolt

bad driver

K

Kevin Bolt

dont change stuff in register

K

Kevin Bolt

soemtimes amd hase these errors to its just abad driver reinstall your drivers or clean your gpu

K

Kevin Bolt

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
here more info about cleaning your gpu

K

Kenji ZarCus Yazima

lol funny thing is I already did everything I could to fix that problem for freaking 5 years haha... But It's to late now I already bought a new GPU RX470 I've been using it for 5 months now and games run so smooth and haven't encounter any problems at all. yeah I have enough of nvidia cards lol

P

Paul Gearing Jnr

Had this problem on my xfx R9 390. For months. Got it on release and i couldn't play any game's using dx11. Because AMD screwed the drivers up for the card. I wasn't the only one either lol. Literally everybody that bought this card. Had the same problem. Really wasn't a great time for AMD. Brilliant card after they finally fixed the driver's though

M

Matthew Reed

I already linked in a guide on how to avoid a TDR error it can work for Nvidia or AMD

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom