Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey guys anyone got a boosted pvp server? Fairly populated any map? Comment below thanks

S

Shay Morgan

Hey guys anyone got a boosted pvp server? Fairly populated any map? Comment below thanks

D

Dillon Dees

GT BuffCabrakan

FB group BuffCabrakan Ark Server

G

Gennifer Lee

ICED ISLAND ARK

H

Hannah McLaughlin

We have a Pvpve if you're interested. Just no offline raiding and no raiding pve :)

T

Tyler Hicks

M

Mason N Michelle Gallivan

Arks Darkest Night - PvP 24/7
Ragnarok

RATES:
Taming x10
XP x2
Gathering x8
Baby Maturation x12

Tribe Limit: 8

STARTER PACKS:

Builder Pack - Lvl 75 Anky - 1 Metal Tool Set - Stone Hut
Survivor Pack – 75 Wolf - Fur Ghillie or Flak Set – Pike
Taming – 75 Argy - Crossbow & 100 tranq arrows – 100 Narcotics

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Dylan Watanabe

We Are Welcoming ALL PLAYERS to The Only Narco! A dedicated BOOSTED RAGNAROK PvP Server!

JOIN THIS GAMERTAG TO GET STARTED NOW!

GAMERTAG: The Only Narco

HIGHLIGHTED STATS: Such as Infinite Weight(Both Player and Dinos), Exp: x10, and more! Join the FB Page and View the Pinned Post for More Info!

Low Population Looking to grow, grow, GROW! Meaning most areas haven't been touched, therefore More Room For You And Your Tribe mates to move in and GROW!

JOIN NOW! AND GET YOUR ARK ON!

M

Mark Petrie

Come join my server, it's a uk based server with a good few active players. The server is to be treated like official but easier stats for people who don't have all hours to sink into the game properly but still want to advance. ( all stats are on the Facebook page) there is one admin (myself) all I use the codes for is starter packs and Dino wipes, admin logging is on some everyone can see what I'm up to.There are no rules however wiping is throned upon The starter packs consist of

Level 125 quez
1 industrial forge
Apprentice tools
Apprentice flak
Please join the Facebook page, just to let me know if the server goes down or to have some banter with other tribes

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom